splits

trigger warnings ⚠️
none
-
Olivia
"Billie are you ready?" Maggie yelled towards the back of the tour bus where Billie was.

"Yeah give me a minute mom I have a lot of shit to put on!" She yelled harshly as I heard her groan loudly after.

"I'll talk to her" I said giving Maggie a polite smile before heading to the back and moving the curtain out of the way revealing Billie trying to put on her chains.

"Let me help you." I say stepping behind her and holding her shoulders.

"Fine but they go in a certain order." She says unbuckling the chains from her neck and handing be the one that read "BIL" in diamonds.
this one on her neck

I click that one on and she hands me a smaller one

I click that one on and she hands me a smaller one. After putting on about 7 chains we were finally ready to go.

"Okay were ready" I say grabbing my phone and following Maggie off of the bus into the venue.

-
"Thank you. I love you sooo much" the girl says as she hugs Billie after a picture.

"I love you too and thank you for coming out tonight. I know it's hella cold out here. I'll try to get you guys in soon." Billie says blowing kisses to the big line of people outside of the venue.

-

"And you don't even understand, Just how far I'd drive" The crowd sung with Finneas as he ended "Claudia".

"Okay thank you all for that. We've come a very long way and here to perform tonight my little sister BILLIE!!" Finneas yells through the mic as the lights shut off and flashing lights spark through the stadium. As COPYCAT began to play and the crowd started to scream and Billie ran out on stage catching the lyrics.

I was so amazed to see her out there doing her thing. I loved it. And the way she connected with her friends was unbelievable. That's my girlfriend.

She unconnected the mic from the stand and began to back up as her part came up.

"Sorry, Sorry, I'm sorry, sorry.... SIKE BITCH!" She yelled as she jumped up and down on stage.

"Shit!" Billie yelled before dropping to the floor and dropping the mic.

"BILLIE!" Maggie yelled as she zoomed onstage to comfort Billie followed by me, Patrick, and Finneas.

"My legggggg" Billie groans in pain as she begins to cry.

"it's gonna be okay baby. we're gonna get you to a hospital." Maggie says calmly trying her best not to cry with Billie.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance. Finneas you think we should tell the crowd something?" I say getting out my phone.

"Yeah I got it." He says running to the mic and announcing that the concert is going to be postponed and that we're sorry for the inconvenience.

I get on the phone with 911 and request an ambulance and they say that one is coming to the location right away in about 10 minutes.

"Okay they said 10 minutes or so. Do you think we should get her to the green room. Maybe we could ice the leg until they get here." I suggest.

"Yes absolutely. I just need help getting her up." Maggie says

"Here let me help" We all say in unison.

We head over to where Billie and Maggie are and pick Billie up, holding her firmly while walking her to the green room.

We finally get to the green room and lay Billie in the couch while she still cries out in pain.

I grab a large bag off of the table and fill it with ice from the cooler and carry it back over to Maggie as she presses it against Billie's leg as she winces and cusses in pain.

"The ambulance is here" Finneas says opening the door to the green room.
-
"Okay Ms. O'Connell what you have here" the doctor says tapping her calf as she winces.

"Is a shin split" he finishes

"So What does that mean?" Billie says

"No more jumping for a while and icing your leg every other hour." The doctor says

"NO MORE JUMPING?!" Billie says frantically.

"Only for a while."
—————————————————-
We're gonna start off the weekend early. Soo chapters coming non stop so be ready❤️😂😂😊
bye bye lovies 🤸🏼‍♂️😊