drug dealers

trigger warnings
fighting
smut
gayness
-
jeveah
"yo your sexy as hell" daniel yells from down the hall

i scoff and walk back to him getting close to his ear.

"i know my girlfriend tells me that every time she finishes eating out my soul" i say backing away and walking to my dorm.

"hey sexy i'm home!" i yell into the dorm/house.

"back here!" billie yells back

i walk in to see her sorting pills, white powder, and weed.

i'm not upset in fact i'm actually happy to see this stuff. i know it's bad but it's not for us. we sell. well us and like 2 other people. danielle and diego.

"how many licks tonight?" i ask setting my bag down.

"like 6 ? me and you are taking beverly hills side. and diego is taking the other side.

"okay i'll go get changed." i say almost walking out befor i am pulled back by my waist as billie kisses through out my neck.

"fuck.." i moan as she spins me around and lifts me up, wrapping my legs around her waist taking me to the master bedroom.

-
i squirm underneath her as she puts her tounge further inside of me.

"b-billie" i moan out. she stops and looks up at me.

"what did you just call me?" she says

"d-daddy" i stutter nervously

"hmm thought so" she says as she continues eating me out as she adds two fingers pumping in and out of me as she hums against my heat.

"daddy i'm gonna cum!" i scream.

"cum for daddy." she says looking me in the eyes as she pumps her fingers in and out of me curling them more every time.

i squeeze my eyes shut as i feel warm fluids exit me as billie still pumps in and out making me ride my high.

"fuck." i say out of breath.

"fuck is right mamas. ready to go hit these licks?" billie says tying her hair up.

"you know it daddy."
-
this will be a series so more chapters on the way.