i just wanna get away 2

trigger warnings
uhm ...
just wait .
-
mia
more and more into the ride , billie opened up about what happened more and more. she told me that for years finneas had been touching her in inappropriately for years. and when she tried to tell her would threaten to rape her. so she never said a word until today. she had told her mom about it and she hit her and continued to hit her until billie got away. she packed a small bach and her phone stuff and went away until the police came and forced her into a car and back to her house and her mom just kept yelling, kicking , and hitting her and after about an hour her mom left and that's when she called me.
-
since we've left her mood has changed slightly. she's been on edge and scared at every little thing that happens. like when i turned the radio up she started to cry. or when i rolled the window down she jumped and started screaming. after all of that happened i knew it was best for billie if we got a motel.

i pulled into the motel parking lot. we got out and got the food , and billie's clothes inside the room. finally after we were done billie and i took a shower, separately of course. after the showers she seemed a little calmer, but she was as silent as a mute person.

"do you wanna watch a movie while we eat?" i ask

she jumped a little before she answered.

"yeah." she spoke so quietly that i had to read her lips to understand what she said.

"okay." i said
-
a little while after i turned on a second movie and our food was gone i could feel myself drifting off to sleep. and soon i was completely asleep.
-
i woke up in the twin size bed , looking around the room, trying to find billie , to no avail.

i quickly uncover myself with the sheets and run around the room frantically trying to find billie.

when she's no where in the room , in the closet , or in the car , there's only one place i could check. the bathroom.

i slowly gathered up confidence to open the bathroom door . and i did. only to find the lifeless body of the girl i once loved hanging from the shower.

"oh my god , billie."