finding my way home pt.2

trigger warnings
abuse
that's it
-
Lacey
Me and Billie say and talked for hours and she told me about her life and in the 3 hours we've known each other I know the following.
she is a singer
she is 17
she's bi
she has a brother named Finneas
her moms name is Maggie and her dads Patrick.
I know her birthday which is next week along with mines, as a matter of fact my birthday is a day after hers
she lives here in Colorado (ik she doesn't live in Colorado but for this she does!) 
and that's it!
-
After hours of sitting and talking I power on my phone and look at the screen to see that the time is now 6:00 and I went to take the trash out at 3:00 so I've been gone for a long time. I look at my notifications to see that I have a lot of texts and missed calls from my foster mom and the foster care system. Holy shit! The foster care system.

"Is everything alright" Billie says looking at me confused.

"Not really" I say mentally face palming myself .

"Well what's wrong" she says getting closer

I tell her about what's gonna happen when I go back home and that they think I'm probably running away and I'm gonna get kicked out.

"Wow that's horrible" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but I'll probably just go to a different family." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Well here's my number call me if you ever wanna talk but I have to go it's getting late. Goodbye....?" She began struggling to finish because I never told her my name.

"Lacey, Lacey Devins. And I gotta go to" I said getting up after her.

We hug and leave paths.

"Nice meeting you Lacey"
"You too Billie"
————————————————————————
Uhm surprise?
Ik I said I wasn't on a upload another one of these for a while. But I had too and if I'm being honest I might have a surprise coming up. This is a filler so that's why it's so boring.
papi_skies out!