creep

trigger warnings ⚠️
scary stuff?
-
Semaj
I wondered aimlessly through the walls where there were holes and the wallpaper was torn off. I've been in here for hours trying to find a way back out to my girlfriend. Billie. I reach for my phone as it's caught in my back pocket. I pull it out only to be met by the same disappointing screen. It's dead. I sigh defeatedly and shove it down back into my pocket. I continue to walk through the dark halls of the distressed building going into each room, looking for something or someone to help me out of here.

"hello" I call out shakily.

no response.

"how the fuck I do I get out of here" I muffled in anger.

I continue to walk into the last room. I walk closer and notice a large window showing a black silhouette stranding right infront of it.

I back up slowly as the figure notices me and begins to bang on the window.

The figure turns on a flashlight , reveling a face I was relieved to see. Billie. I rush over to the window trying to open it but failing.

I look up at her only to see another tall figure behind her.

"you brought finneas?" I laughed steadily as her face goes into a confused look.

"nope...just me" she says, confusion lacing her voice.

"well who is that?" I say pointing go the tall figure under the tree.

"ion know prolly just some creep" she said shrugging

As she says that the figure get unimaginably closer to her as it shows a grimacing smile and blood shot eyes. He pulls out a long sharp object and before I can say anything he sticks it through there head.

as i scream in horror, the figure laughs and disappears.
—————————————————-
sorry this took so long.
i have these long ass nails on so it's not checked.
bye bye lovies 💞🧚🏼‍♀️