concert

trigger warnings ⚠️
none
-
Kaisia
"Karmen! Hurry up before we miss it you perra!" I yelled upstairs.

"Okay MOM." She says stomping down the stairs.

"You look cute" I say smiling

"Thank you , you ready to go" She says

"Yeah let's do this" I yell running out to the car with her following behind me .

-
"SHE'LL WANT THE DEVIL ON HER TEAM!" We scream as we pull up to the venue of tonight's concert.

"Ahhhhh I'm sooooo excited to see her." Karmen yells as we check our ticket with the bouncer and make our way to our spot.

-
We sway in the crowds direction as Billie sing one of her old songs.

"this is soooo magical" Karmen whispers in to my ear as the chorus approaches.

and at this moment she looks directly at me, deep into my eyes and sings "your all i need from getting bored" .

"im about to shit myself... did she just look you in the fucking eyes!" Karmen says fiercely in my ear while gripping my wrist tightly.

"eh. i doubt it." i say completely holding in my shit from dropping out of my ass from excitement.

For the rest of the show she took quick but sincere glances into my eyes. I felt like I knew her forever. Her eyes say everything about her.

-

"Ughhh I loved it!"  I yelled as we pulled a sharp turn into the WAFFLEHOUSE about 5 minutes away from the venue.

-

"yeah ill have the choc. chip waffle platter with a large orange juice please." I say placing the menu down.

As Karmen finished her order her eyes went wide facing the door as the bell rung meaning someone just walked in.

" K don't look but ocean eyes just entered the fucking group chat." She mumbled.

"Karmen were the only people in here who the fuck us ocean eyes?" I say turning around and then I see them.

"oh fuck. ocean eyes"
—————————————————-
sorry for the long wait ill upload part 2. tonight, tmrw, or this Sunday. i love you guys soooooo much! thank you for getting me to 10k ❤️!
we laid my sister to rest last Monday so it's pretty hard knowing that she is actually gone but she would want me to be happy ... So therefore I am back 💞
-a.c😍