Dino/mirage x reader part two

Hey time to find out if you live or not and what's going to happen.
Dino's pov

I gasped as I watched y/n pass out I don't know what happened but I quickly scooped her up in my servos and run to the Med bay and shouted "ratchet!"

Said mech ran in with a glare and a wrench (ha you thought hatchet wasn't going to do that did you no? Ok then) he ordered me to place her on the berth as he quickly gathered certain tools and rushed into his holo-form and set a IV up for her straight away.

"primus femme I told you rest!" all he got was a groan and her frame started to cough up blood my optics widen , my spark beats faster for its chosen mate ( got that idea from a book im currently reading its really good) I step away slowly to give the medic some space while I silently pray to primus that she makes it.

Her (short/long) (your hair colour) all tangled and messy and her once ( your eye colour can be a made up one if you want) now drained from their colour and closed.

No ones pov

As Ratchet worked quickly to try and save your life Dino paces and paces around the med-bay silently hoping you are ok and wont offline on him. After awhile Ratchet stopped and sighed he's done all he can the fight is now yours.

He wipes the energon covered rag on his servos as he turns to the silent spy "she'll be ok just a little energon poising when she was hit she's very lucky" Dino sighed and turned on his holo-form and held your hand tightly as his spark calmed knowing its mate is safe.

(Hey guys I should come up with a name for you all let me know what anyway what do think? how should I end this after a Timeskip a lemon(i don't know!) or fluff let me know and more request for more.)

Edited on the 15/10/21