TFP WheelJack x BulkHead

After getting revenge on Hardshell for nearly killing BulkHead WheelJack stay at the base for a while and his feeling for the green wrecker start to show.

WheelJack's PoV

Dropping Miko off I limped back to Were BulkHead was resting and sat down near his still frame.

"I beat the con that did this to you Bulk" I said chuckling a bit "though your human saved my aft, she's a wrecker at spark!" Wiping my optics of tears I vented "I miss ya Bulk back when you joined Prime when the wreckers fled" I sighed again "life just wasn't the same without ya"

Taking a deep vent he placed his scarred lip-plate onto BulkHeads lip guard pulling away he whispered "love ya Bulk" and slowly got up to leave.

Suddenly he felt a servo weak grip his and a weak whisper of "love you too Jackie" turning I gasped and saw Bulk opening his optics slowly.

 Smiling gently I asked "BulkHead your ok?!" he chuckled weakly "it'll take more then a bug to beat me Jackie"

Timeskip

Miko giggled as BulkHead droves down the cliff as WheelJack watches on with a smile on his faceplate.

After BulkHead recovered and there love confession they stayed close to each other never leaving one alone for too long. 

Miko picked up on this and was happy for them she even became an official wrecker and daughter to both mechs.

BulkHead transformed holding Miko in his servo as WheelJack walked over to them smirking "having fun?" He asked and Miko giggled "you betcha WheelJack!"

Later on BulkHead dropped Miko off home  and drove back to base we're WheelJack waited for him smiling softly.

Kissing him on the lip-plates BulkHead blushed before returning the kiss.

"Glad ya back Bulk now your mine tonight~"

Edited on Tuesday 13th August 2024