TFP Megatron x Optimus

In this one-shot both leaders are trapped in a mine and this gives them time to talk and hopefully end the war!

No-ones pov

Both Megatron and Optimus groaned as they slowly opened their optics staring at each other. Megatron was the first to make a move and tackled Optimus to the ground bringing his blade out and pointing it at said primes neck cables.

Optimus grunted and kicked Megatron off and slowly stood up "I do not wish to fight you Megatronus!" Megatron snarled and punched Optimus shouting "THAT IS NOT MY NAME PRIME!" Optimus drew his blade as did Megatron and then with a battle cry they charged at each other.

Tears began to fall from Optimus's optics "why Megatronus after all we've been through!" Megatron growled holding his wounded arm "because you had an easy life I did not!" He punched Optimus and said mech stumbled back. "your name was Orion Pax mine was D16 just a letter and two numbers! nothing more!"

Optimus grabbed Megatrons servo and with enough courage spoke "then perhaps this will change your processer Megatron!" and slammed his derma's onto Megatron who's optics widened with shock. 

Pulling away Optimus smiled "please Megatronus came back to me" after he gave up struggling Megatron pulled him in for another kiss pulling away he placed his helm on Optimus's and smiled

"For you Orion Pax I will try"

(Hello my star-cub! hope you enjoyed the one-shot sorry if it was short!)

Edited on the 27/10/21