Bayverse Optimus Prime x femme reader

In this one-shot which is from the Bayverse you are Optimus sparkmate how exciting. Also this is the age of extinction. So enjoy my Star-cubs!

No-ones pov

Groaning you stumbled out of your trashed escape pod and held your bleeding side. Looking up at the sky you could tell it was day as far as you could tell.

Your e/c optics widened as your audio receptors picked up on four or five engines. Transforming your f/c plated arm into a plasma gun you shot at the cars only to stop at the sound of transforming.

As the smoke cleared you gasped there stood your beloved sparkmate Optimus Prime tackling to the ground you squealed "OPTIMUS!" He chuckled hugging you back "Welcome to Earth y/n my love"

Timeskip

After being informed of what has happened you were angry with the humans after all he and the other Autobots did for them!

You met the others there was Drift,Hound,Crosshairs and of course sweet but deadly Bumblebee. You met Cade and thanked him deeply for helping your mate.

And now with the others asleep Optimus held you against his chest-plate as you both looked at the stars turning your f/c crested helm you said "things will get better Optimus just have faith" he chuckled.

"We all must have faith y/n"

(Aww I think this was one was cute anyway sorry if it was short I'm kind of running low on ideas. But don't worry I'll be back to writers condition in no time!)

Edited on the 21/10/21