Cyberverse ThunderCracker x werewolf reader

Ok so in this one-shot you are a werewolf and you have known ThunderCracker for a year and you lose control one day when an Autobot attacks him. So without further a due enjoy!         

No-ones pov

You growled lowly as you sat on a rock in the middle of the forest while your boyfriend ThunderCracker when to find energon. Your f/c ears twitched as your tail swayed softly side to side. You jumped as you heard a yell of pain followed by a "prepare to die con!" You gasped "THUNDERCRACKER!"

You ran towards the clearing. You froze as there layer your mate bleeding heavily and a Autobot standing over him about to end him.

Something snapped in you as your e/c eyes turned white and roared as f/c fur started to grow and your bones snapped and reformed as you lunged forward. Knocking the Autobot off him and clawed at him as you stood on your hind legs and howled.

(This is what you look like in your werewolf form and I do not own this image all credit goes to the artist!)

The Autobot froze with fear as you snarled and circled him ThunderCracker groaned and watched with worry as you circle the bot then you lunged your canines bared as you bit down on the bots arms.

He screamed as you clawed at him only to be ripped off and thrown away from the Autobot. Optimus Prime stood in all his glory and raised his hands in surrender you snarled and stood in front of ThunderCracker and roared "LEAVE!" the Autobots scrambled to there feet and left.

You turned around and nuzzled Thunder with your f/c muzzled and whimpered as he chuckled and weakly pet your ears "its ok y/n you saved me!" your tail wagged.

You saved your mate from death.....

Edited on the 3/08/22