GrimLock x dinobot femme reader

In this one-shot you are GrimLocks sparkmate and you were all captured by ShockWave and turned into the Dinobots. When GrimLock wakes up he finds the others and they set off to find you. So without further a due enjoy!

GrimLock's pov

I smashed through a wall as the other Dino-bots kept the decepticons busy "y/n please be safe!" I mumbled and continued to run down the halls of Shockwave base.

You see y/n was my sparkmate and I haven't seen her since we got ambushed back in the cave.

Smashing through another wall I saw her chained to a wall bleeding from her side her visor slid back and she  opened her full e/c optics and smiled weakly "Hey Grimm about time you showed up"

No-one pov

Groaning you leaned on GrimLock as he held your wounded frame "what did he do to you y/n?" Shivering at the memories you looked up into his visor.

"Terrible things Grimm and by the looks of you I'd say the same happened to you!" He chuckled "can you transform?" Nodding you stand back as your f/c plates shift and in your place was a femme T-Rex staring at him.

"Terrible things Grimm and by the looks of you I'd say the same happened to you!" He chuckled "can you transform?" Nodding you stand back as your f/c plates shift and in your place was a femme T-Rex  staring at him

He transformed and nuzzled you gently as you purred at the affection as he nudged you towards the door.

"Come on y/n the others are waiting"....

( Another chapter done! Sorry if it was short but hey your a T-Rex in This this anyway see ya later!)

Edited on the 21/10/21