Ratchet x mech predacon reader

Ok in this one-shot you are a cyberwolf that crash landed on earth and when you wake up in a med-bay you meet a certain medic. 

So without further a due enjoy! Also the image below I do not own but is your robot and wolf form!

No-ones pov

Groaning you held your f/c coloured helm as you looked around and saw that you were in a med-bay. 

Your ears flattened as the doors opened and out came a mech with a white and red paint-job and you hissed as he gasped.

Your tail swayed behind you as you slowly stood up growling in pain "aw frag that hurts!" shaking your head you stood on shaky paws.

Taking a deep vent you started transforming into your bot form and groaned in pain.

The mech ran to you and slowly helped you back onto the bed "stay done fragger! Your wounds are not healed yet!" You chuckled "This is nothing I've had worse" he rolled his optics.

He extended his servo smiling softly "my names Ratchet the Autobots medic" your e/c optics shined brightly as you grinned showing off your sharp denta.

"Names y/n the cyberwolf"

(Hello my star-cubs I hope you enjoyed the one-shot and please keep requesting your X reader or ship so until the next chapter by!)

Edited on Sunday 11th August 2024