Tfp StarScream x predacon reader

Falling in love with StarScream huh? Well don't worry your request has been received. Your are wolf based predacon and Arron love with a certain seeker so enjoy everyone!

No-ones pov

You purred as ShockWave pet your f/c helm with his servo out of all his creations you were his favorite due to you not causing any problems and being extremely good in battle had its perks.

StarScream stared at you as ShockWave chuckled "see StarScream she unlike Predaking will not attack you" said mech grumbled his red optics staring into your e/c optics.

You yipped being a wolf base predacon also has its perks padding up to him you purred and nuzzled your helm into his servo despite the size difference between you both.

He flinch after what happened with PredaKing he did not trust predacon's but you spend two weeks pestering him trying to show him your not a threat. Sighing softly he pet you and a purr was his reward as you nuzzle his servo.

Predaking walked into the room and you growled standing in front of StarScream and your creator. He hissed back and flared his wings doing the same you snarled loudly.

He grunted and walked away StarScream looked at your f/c frame in shock you protected him? Smiling he pet you.

"Perhaps not all predacon's a bad"

(Another one-shot done and dusted thank you to the person who requested this see ya my star-cubs!)

Edited on Sunday 11th August 2024