TFP SkyQuake x Megatrons daughter reader x DreadWing

After your sire Megatron returned with SkyQuake said twins bond reopens alerting DreadWing and yourself and both of you travel to meet up with the decepticons.

No-ones pov

Megatron sighed as he watched SkyQuake pace back and fourth with worry on his face-plate before a loud bang echoed through the room and said con looked up with wide optics as StarScream went flying into the room.

An angry roar caught everyone's attention as DreadWing came storming in "you dare threaten my mate like that again and I will offline you!" He looked at his brother and asked "were is she?" Before he could answer you came walking in with a calm and peaceful look on your face.

Placing your servo on DreadWings chest-plate while sending love through the bond making him down immediately "that's enough sweetie I'm sure the leech has learned his lesson"

Megatrons optics widened "y/n?" You nodded smiling quickly hugging him before pulling away "it is great to see you sire we will talk later as I need to speak to my mates" he nodded and you walked out with both mechs following you.

You walked into the hall and yelped as SkyQuake suddenly picked you up and slammed his metal lips into yours. Pulling away you giggled "I missed you too Sky.

He chuckled and looked at his brother "she wasn't any trouble was she?" DreadWing grinned "not at all though she was quite clingy and was missing you sexually as well" you blushed and slapped his arm.

"DreadWing shut up! SoundWave monitors every section of this ship!" He chuckled alongside his twin. Back in the main room SoundWave chuckled and turned off the screen.

"Ah young love such a rare sight these days".........

Edited on the 02/09/22