TFP Optimus Prime x BumbleBee

This is a soft one-shot were BumbleBee is Optimus's son and what happened to his carrier when he was born. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Optimus sighed as he paced down the halls of base hearing the screams of his mate feeling a servo on his shoulder-plate he turned and saw IronHide looking at him with worry.

He sighed "it's too early IronHide and Megatron wounded her!" He held his helm "what if I lose her or the sparkling what if I lose them both?!" IronHide slapped his shoulder-plate "Come on Prime snap out of it! Elita was wounded pretty bad yes but we don't know till Ratchets done with the birth!"

Suddenly the screams stopped and Ratchet walked out with energon staining his frame and his face-plate said it all "good news is the sparkling is safe and is a healthy little mechling"

He frowned even more as tears streamed down Optimus's face-plate "I'm sorry Prime she didn't make it the wounds were too severe despite the risks she pulled through enough to birth your son" Optimus took a deep intake " can can I see him?"

Ratchet nodded and led the Prime into the medical wing showing him his offline mate Elita One. And in a bed not too far from her a small yellow and black with a little hint of red mechling laid whimpering softly.

Approaching now the spelling he gently lifted him up and held him against his chest blue meeting blue "hello little one in your sire"

The mechling giggled and cooked up at Optimus said mech kissed the sparkling s helm softly "welcome to the world my Little BumbleBee"

Timeskip

Optimus's pov

I sighed at the memory when Bee was born and smile softly even though Elita couldn't raise him he grew up to be a fine and strong mech he had his mothers eyes and fierce battle strategy.

Hearing ped-steps I turned and saw my now grown up sparkling he joined me at my side as the sun began to set "what ya thinking about sire?"

Chuckling I brought him into a hug and smiled gently at him despite losing his voice and carrier to Megatron he always kept a smile and positive attitude I blame his carrier for that.

"Just remembering when my greatest achievement was created my son"........

Edited on the 02/09/22