TFP Megatron x femme reader x Optimus

After years of war and being separated you arrive on earth hoping to fix things between your two feuding mates and give them the surprise of a life time. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Deep within space an escape pod flew through the sky and was heading to a certain planet carrying one femme and two special little boys that will change the war raging on a planet called

Earth...

Optimus's pov

I grunted holding my spark as it pulsed trying to reach someone I know it was not Megatron due to him shutting the bond but then that means I gasped as a scene flashed in front of me and brought me into a memory.

Flashback

"Come Orion were gonna be late!" Said a gentle and soothing voice as a tall and well built femme stood beside me her wings perked up and shook with excitement.

I chuckled as I walked beside her "I'm coming y/n Megatronus doesn't fight till next Solar cycle.

The femme giggled and pecked me on the cheek-plate "I know sweetie but we need to get the good seats!" Smiling I kissed her back.

"Very well y/n"

Flashback end

I walked through the portal with my battle mask slipping on "I'm coming y/n" when I walked through it it I growled seeing Megatron standing there with a smirk.

"Ahh Optimus I see you felt it too?" I growled and stood my ground "I'm not here for you Megatron I'm here to bring y/n home!" He groaned and went to speak until I heard her voice.

"Orion? Megatron?"

No-ones pov

They turned and stared at you in shock at not only seeing you after years apart but seeing two little mechlings that were the perfect combination of both mechs clinging to your peds.

Wings lowered as tears slowly filled in your e/c optics as you picked up your sparklings and held them to your chest before gently placing them in the crashed pod for now. Before you walked over to both of them and slapped them straight in the face-plates then grabbed there audio receptors.

"You scrapheads!" You shouted at them "do you have any idea what I've been through what they've been through!" You gestured to your sons as you sobbed "they asked me who there sires were and I didn't have the spark to tell them"

Taking a deep vent you stared deeply into a pairs of ice cold blue optics and Ruby red optics before gently whispering.

"So please end the war of not for me then for our sons"......

Edited on the 03/09/22