BumbleBee movie SoundWave x mini-con reader

So this is based on the new transformers Bumblebee film and you my dear reader get to be on of soundwaves mini-cons! You get injured after the war on Cybertron so your creator helps you recover! Also your are wolf mini-con. Sooooo enjoy!

No-ones pov

Soundwave ran as fast as he could trying to find you having feeling your pain through the creator-creation bond he immediately went into panic mode.

While the other mini-cons looked for you elsewhere and some stayed to keep Megatron busy he went to the last location he felt the pain. Then he saw your f/c frame laying in a pool of energon next to a offline autobot.

Slowly he picked you up and return to base telling the other that he found you and that you were heavily wounded.

Timeskip

You groaned slowly opening your e/c optics as pain flared in your spark knowing your siblings and creator were worried about you as far as you could tell.

The last thing you remember was an autobot ambushing you and then pain looking up when you felt a piercing gaze on you. There stood your creator SoundWave and even with the visor and mouth-guard you could he wasn't happy.

You lifted your canine like head up and smiled nervously "Hey creator" he walked over to you and pointed at you wanting by an answer sighing you began to explain what happened.

"I was on my way back to you and the others when an autobot jumped out and attacked me did I get him?" He nodded and rubbed your f/c helm between your ears and you purred in bliss.

Later on your siblings heard of your recovery and all hugged you gently and SoundWave pointed at your wound than at you.

"Be more careful y/n"

(Well another one-shot done! See ya in the next one!)

Edited on the 3/08/22