Fortress maximus x cybertronian reader

Hey guys I don't own this art and I don't own transformers (I wish "cries"). I don't see much of these one shots time to give this boy some love!

(Y/N'S) pov

You hum a little tune that's been stuck in your helm for quite some time as you walk down the hall ways of the Lost Light. You have known Rodimus forever ever since he was HotRod and many others and-your train of thought was interrupted by a sob and you turned to see something that made your e/c optics go wide.

No-one's pov

Their on the floor was your crush Fortress Maximus on the floor trembling and sobbing at he held his helm repeating "I'm sorry!" over and over again. 

You ran to him and shook him lightly whispering " Maximus snap out of it your ok!" he sobbed harder and you went on instinct and held his helm on your lap and rubbed soothing circles around his back-struts.

His sobs became quieter and his framed eased its shaking as he started to take deep vents to calm himself you smiled and patted his helm "there there it's ok my Maximus"

You chuckled as he started to purr with from pets before you stopped. "Maximus I I love you" "better now or never" You thought he sat up with your help and stared at you intently.

You gulped as he leaned in "Max Maximus w what are you do"- you yelped as he grabbed the back of your f/c coloured helm and smashed his dermas to your own causing you to gasp into the kiss but then you closed your optics and moaned into the kiss. 

He pulled back and whispered "I love you to" you smiled and pulled him back in for another kiss.

(Well another one done see ya in the next one my starcubs!)

Edited on Saturday 10th August 2024