Bayverse SieSwipe x human female reader x Dino

Hey guys this is a request and both bots are in heat and are in their mass displacement forms. And you dear reader a doing to get the fragging of a life time! (cackles evilly in the background while typing) Also thank you to the person who requested this and now enjoy!(more evil cackling alone with my demons) Also I've just merged this real quick and I will finish it soon.

No-one's pov

You were just walking around base as you were Nest solider and know all the Autobots very well and you have a crush on not just one but two Autobots.

Who may these bots be well none other than our front-liner SideSwipe and our very own spy Dino or originally known as Mirage. You blushed at the thought of them and continued your journey through the hall's to get to the training room.

As you walked in you froze as you saw the very mechs your in love with both in holo-form and shirtless as they spare against each other you turned to leave as you were getting turned on by the very sight. Until a thick deep Italian accent say "hello Y/N going somewhere?" (ok true story when I first saw and heard Mirage and his voice I instantly fell for him!).

The human soldier froze as you stumbled for words until you snapped your head to the right hearing the smooth and deep voice said "like what you see sweetspark?" as the silver haired mech caught her staring and chuckled.

You froze and started to cough nervously your e/c eyes scanned them then you did the only thing you could run. Both mechs stood there confused but soon shrugged and continued training.

Time-skip

No-one's pov

You walked down the hall quietly your h/c hair swayed gently with each step you took as you entered the meeting room after been called in by Lennox as you walked in you yelped as the door slams shut and locks.

You gasped and banged on the door shouting "HEY WHAT GIVES!" only to freeze as you heard two low and dangerous growls and your whole body shivered and told you to run. You gulped and slowly turned your head and froze as you saw two pairs of really dark blue optics stare back at you and you squeaked as two figures walked your way.

As you were backed up into the wall and you gasped as you saw your two crushes SideSwipe and Mirage both in there mass displacement forms (meaning they are there original selves but smaller) both there optics dark blue and they smirked. You gulped again and said "g guys a a y you ok?" they grinned showing sharp pointed denta and you shivered again.

Mirage stroked your face and purred "nothing sweetspark just a little heat cycle" your were very confused for a second until your eyes widen "SHIT! HEAT CYCLES FUCK YOU PRIMUS!" (Primus: ok! me: "kicks door down and slaps his helm" no your mine!) you thought as Mirages servo trails up your shirt and SideSwipe licked and bites your neck.

Mirage grabs your left boob and squeezes it and you moaned as you were slowly been turned on and SideSwipe's bites got harder you whimpered as they suddenly moved away only to yelp as your picked up and placed on the ground the cold flooring making you flinch as it hit your now bare chest you tried to hide your chest.

Until Mirage pulled your hands away growling "don't ever hide your beauty from us sweetspark" you nodded and moaned as SideSwipe squeezed your but both looked at each other and Mirage said "I'll take top ,you take bottom" SideSwipe nodded and took your trousers off leaving you only in your undies.

SideSwipe layed down and gently placed you on top of him and he groaned as his panel slid back and his spike came out. Mirage crawled on top of you and did the same your e/c eyes widened at there size before they were about to enter you until you stopped them and said "p please be gentle i its my first time"

They purred and nuzzled my head saying "we will" and slowly and very gently entered you and you hissed in pain as tears stung your eyes. Mirage kissed your cheek trying to calm you down same with" SideSwipe as he nuzzled your neck whispering sweet things to you.

Soon the pain faded and you nodded for them to move and they did and oh it felt so good.

No-Ones pov

Y/N moaned as both mechs sped up there speed and thrusted faster you moaned as you screamed "F FASTER ,H HARDER PLEASE!" both mechs growled and lost control of there heat and savagely thrusted into you leaving marks of there now claimed mate on your neck and your bruising thighs.

A few minutes later you felt a knot in your stomach and you screamed "MIRAGE,SIDESWIPE!" as you came.

Clearly that set off both mechs as they shouted "Y/N!" and roared as they powerfully thrusted into you and you moaned as you came again as you felt there fluids fill your womb and moaned as they pulled out a minute after.

You sighed and snuggled into SideSwipe's chest and slowly fell asleep as you whispered "I like your heat cycle and I love you" and fell asleep as they said "we love you too sweetspark now rest"

What a very interesting meeting indeed....

(Ok guys finally done and hope you like it until next my star-cubs!)

Edited on the 14/04/22