TFP ShockWave x sister reader

Being the shy little sister of ShockWave has its perks especially since all the decepticons know not to mess with you but one day a certain scrappling of a seeker decides to test his luck. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You giggled when Ravage nuzzled you and you nuzzled back smiling mentally as your e/c optic shined brightly. Hearing a chuckle you looked up and saw StarScream looking down at you hatefully.

Ravage hissed at him and you whimpered as your silver and f/c antenna lower to your helm as he walked over to you with a killer intent. "You make my life harder now that your brother survived and Megatron favors him-" he stopped before smirking.

"I think it's perfect that his sister gets the back fire!" And with that he kicked you across the room and you screamed in pain as energon leaked from your damaged side when he slashed you with his claws.

Ravage pounced on the seeker and bit his wing causing it to dent growling StarScream threw Ravage off him and he landed on you. Looking up your body shook and you screamed when he raised his claws to finish you off. Closing your optic you held Ravage to your chest and waited for the pain.

Hearing a clang you snapped your optic open and saw your big brother holding StarScream up by the throat cables as said mech choked. ShockWaves frame shook with rage as he growled out "what are you doing StarScream?!"

Slamming the mech against a wall he called Predaking in and said "PredaKing please take y/n back to her room this is will be illogical for her to see" nodding the predacon carried you to KnockOut then back to your room.

After being patched up you ran into your brother arms and sobbed as he held you close to his chest "it is illogical to cry little sister" he said and you weakly giggled and said something that made him proud.

"And it was logical to for you teach screamy a lesson"....

Edited on the 03/09/22