CrossHairs x DeadLock

Hello my star-cubs ok so this was a request from BlackRose126! CrossHairs embarks on a mission to an abandoned ship there he meets a decepticon and an unlikely friendship blooms.

CrossHairs pov

I cursed under my breath as my side flares with pain as it slowly leaks energon if I know the cons we're gonna be here I would of never taken the mission.

I layed again a wall in this so called abandoned ship and groaned slowly fallen into darkness but before that happens I see a figure standing at the door way.

And then darkness

Timeskip

No-one pov

CrossHairs groaned softly opening his blue optics and gasped seeing a bot standing there with his ruby red optics.

He stood up holding his side while pointing a gun at him the bit held his hands up "whoa there easy mech!". CrossHairs growled only to hiss in pain and sit back down and looked around seeing he was in a completely different area then before.

He looked at the mech and said "thanks and I'm CrossHairs you?" The mech chuckled his ruby red optics shined with mischief "names DeadLock"

"But most bots call me.....Drift"

(And done thank you for the request and hope you enjoyed until next time my star-cubs!)

Edited on the 27/10/21