StarScream x mech predawolf reader

Ok so in this one-shot you the reader are a predacon wolf clone and your are a mech. After surviving the explosion that killed your brothers and sisters you are found by the Autobots. After they betrayed you and left you to die a certain screamer of the stars finds you so without further ado enjoy!

No-ones pov.

Lying on a pool off your own energon you whimper as your f/c frame was covered in scratches and dents and your once bright e/c optics dimm.

(This is what you look like and hope you like the image I made!).

Closing your dull e/c optics behind your visor you vented whispering "after all I did for you Optimus" as you slowly felt your spark giving out.

The sound off wings and a jets engine caused your optics to snap wide open you slowly lifted your head and groaned in pain. You gasped weakly at who you saw "S StarScream! P PredaKing!"

They gasped and over to your bleeding form PredaKing is the first to speak " brother what happened!".

You sighed as StarScream rushes to your side "the Autobots they said I was only survivor from the mountains explosion!" You clenched you sharp servos into fists "they tricked me they tried to kill me!" You snarled the last part out.

PredaKing growled as he transformed into his Predacon form. StarScream lifted your larger frame up and onto PredaKing's back as said bot shot off into the air as StarScream followed. Closing your optics you smiled knowing one thing.

Your mate and brother have got your back-plates no matter what.......

Edited on the 21/10/21