TFP Ravage x twin reader

Ok so in this one-shot you are Ravage from TFP twin and you two are looking for energon because your little brother Rumble is sick and you see your brother about to be attacked by Arcee so you lose your temper and attack her. After Ravage is recovered you become very protective of him so without further ado enjoy!

Y/n's pov

Me and my twin brother Ravage we're searching for Energon and on the look out for the Autobots. Me and Ravage recently arrived on Earth and SoundWave was overjoyed to see his creations online and LazerBeak was happy to have her siblings back.

As we were walking into a cave I heard a distant voice within the cave and being to oldest of the two I said "Ravage stay close ok" he nodded.

We were in the middle of the cave when a blaster shot at us You pushed Ravage away and growled while getting into a attack stance. Out came Optimus Prime himself and Arcee, BulkHead and finally BumbleBee I snarled baring my fangs while my e/c optics narrowed.

Optimus saying this lifted his and said "we are not looking for a fight y/n were only here to find Energon" I snarled out. "And? You or your team fired at us!" Ravage nudged me and said "y/n Rumble doesn't have time for you to argue we need that Energon!".

I vented and looked at Optimus saying "look Prime our little brother is sick and we need the Energon to help him" Arcee scoffed saying "yea right you cons have more Energon than us let the little scrapling die!". I snapped my helm to her direction and snarled loudly my black frame blending well with the shadows.

"My little brother is dying! And Megatron won't help!" Optimus stepped in and asked "why?" I scoffed and said "our lord and master said to us to find our own Energon if the scrapling wants to live!". Arcee pointed her blasters at me and Ravage snarled and stood I front of me as I stared at her daring her mentally.

No-one's pov

You turned to Optimus and said "let us pass and no one will get hurt" he sighed but nodded. You walked with Ravage and smirked at him chuckling Arcee the revenge craven bitch she is shot at you both and your brother yelped in pain. You turned and your e/c optics turned white as you bared your fangs at her BulkHead Shouted "ARCEE!"

And with that you pounced on her and shredded her tiny arm and ripped her entire arm off and scratched her chest-plate. Ravage howled in pain and it snapped you out of it and you ran to your wounded brother nuzzling him. He whimpered as you turned and growled out "get your soldier under control and leave!" Optimus nodded.

He looked at Arcee with shame and helped her up and left. You commend SoundWave and said "creator! It's Ravage he's down that Arcee shot him and he's losing Energon fast!"

A ground-bridge opens and SoundWave runs out of it skidding to a stop and picked him up as I ran along side him and ran to the med-bay you snarled at any bot getting to close to you and your creator as Knockout worked on Ravage fast. You paced the hall and growled lowly worry coming from all of your siblings through the bond.

Timeskip

You layed down with Ravage and nudged him gently, its been four days since the attack in the mines you managed to get Rumble the energon and now he's back to full strength and Ravage well he's still healing you and creator have been protective over him you snarl or growl at any-bot who gets to close for our liking.

Ravage groans and snuggles closer to you and whines causing you to smile gently and lick his head whispering "don't worry brother I'm here and no-one will ever hurt you or our family again" he purrs and falls into recharge again.

Your e/c optics scans the room one more time before you fall into a peaceful recharge knowing your family is safe and sound.

The end.

Edited on the 15/10/21