Bayverse IronHide x mech reader

During his time here IronHide has been missing a certain bot but what happens when said bot returns to Earth? So without further a due enjoy!

IronHide's PoV

Sighing I stared up at the sky of Earth and wondered why I was here defending the humans when I should be out there trying to find y/n. Smiling faintly I remember some fond memories with the mech before the war happened.

He was a gladiator in the pits and I went with Optimus before he was a prime to see his friend before I saw him. A tall and buff mech slashing and blasting all his opponents to defeat.

Suddenly I felt a tug on my spark and grunted leaning forward and holding it as I looked up at the sky and saw something falling gasping I shot up on my peds and ran inside.

"OPTIMUS!"

No-ones PoV

You grunted as your ship crashed down violently once it stopped you brought your ped up and slammed it onto the door smashing it open. Groaning you got up and stretched your sore joints and wires before looking around the area.

"So this is Earth huh?" You grunted feeling a pull at your spark and turned after hearing the sound of an engine. Servo transforming into a blaster you pointed it at the transforming truck before gasping at what hog saw.

"IronHide?" You mumbled wings perking up in hope and said bot turned gasping "y/n!" Your optics widened when he ran at you and tackled your large frame to the ground and sobbed into your chest-plate. "Y/n! I missed you so much!" You smiled and held him closer to you and you patted his back.

"I know sweetspark and I'm sorry I took so long to get here but I'm here now" nodding in Optimus's direction as a sight of mutual respect you kissed Hides helm.

"And I don't plan on leaving love".......

Edited on the 03/09/22