Bayverse Mirage/Dino x female solidier reader

Your a NEST solider working along side the Autobots and a certain Italian mech has the hots for you. While he saw you on lingerie he enters his heat cycle and your shower gets steamy!

No-ones pov

Dino sighed staring at your form with love filled optics as you informed Lennox of your latest mission.

He still remembers the first time you came here and how he saw you in red lingerie and his cheek-plates turned a light blue just thinking about it.

You sighed and said "that's all sir" Lennox chuckled and said "good work solider go take the day off" nodding you walked into the hall to your room not knowing a certain spy cloaked himself and followed you.

With you

Closing the door to your room you sighed stripping down and wrapping a towel around your waist while walking into the bathroom and proceeding to turn the shower on and stepping into it sighing as the warm water soothed your aching muscles.

Hearing a growled you turned only to squeal as you were slammed into the shower wall gasping as you saw a certain mechs holoform completely stark naked pinning you to the wall. Blushing as your e/c eyes widened "D Dino! what are you doing?!" only to moan as he bite down harshly on your s/c neck pulling back he snarled "mine!"

Placing his large spike near your core you trembled with excitement and fear whimpering you turned your h/c haired head to the side and mumbled "p please be c careful I've n never done this before!" He chuckled and kissed you passionately "don't worry my love I'll be gentle" and with that he thrusted in.

You screamed as your seal broke and blood came out of your core only to moan as the pain and pleasure mixed and Dino didn't even wait as he thrusted in and out of you at a fast but gentle pace as you dugged your nails into his back him grunting in return. 

You looked into his beautiful cyan blue eyes "faster! harder Mirage!" he complied and pounded into you like a wild animal growling and snarling as he savaged your body inside and out.

Feeling a knot snap in your stomach you screamed "MIRAGE!" as you came as you tightened around him making him slam into you one more time as he came with a roar that shook your body.

Panting he pulled out and smiled sheepishly "sorry y/n my heat came and I've always loved you" you giggled tired e/c eyes stared at him with love kissing his nose gently spoke as he purred at the kiss.

"And I love you my mech"

(And done! sorry if it wasn't good it has been awhile since I've wrote a lemon for this book but anyway thank you so much tfp-fanfiction for requesting this!)

Edited on the 7/08/22