Bayverse Mikeala x OC Izzy

This is a OC based one-shot thanks to eccyuk for the request. The OC is a female called Izzy the twin sister of Sam when meeting the Autobots Ratchet says Izzy wants to mate with Mikaela.

Izzy's pov

I sighed looking at Mikaela with a blush only to growl lowly as her idiot ex boyfriend flirted with her "idiot" I mumbled under my breath and walked towards my dads car.

Looking up when I heard Sam cheer as we passed a car dealership and burst out laughing when dad said "yeah I am kidding your not getting a Porsche"

I got out the car and walked with Sam I spotted a yellow car and walked out to it seeing a strange symbol the steering wheel "huh that's an odd Symbol" I said.

Unknown to me I didn't know what would happen next...

Timeskip

I stared at the truck that was currently transforming and after it finished it kneeled and looked at me and my brother "are you Samuel and Isabelle WitWicky descendant of Archibald WitWicky?"

Mikaela leaned against me and whispered "they know your names" I breathed in deeply and replied "yes" he nodded "my name is Optimus Prime we are autonomous organisms form Cybertron" the green and yellow ambulance spike up next "but you can call us Autobots"

"Autobots?" Sam mumbled as Optimus introduced us to his team the one called IronHide pointed his cannons at us "You feeling lucky punk?" I stood in front of Mikaela and Sam and growled "wanna See punk?" He chuckled "I like this one"

Ratchet was next to speak as he sniffed the air "the girls pheromones suggest she wants to mate with the female" Mikaela and I blushed and I glared at Ratchet "ok Ratchet we all don't need to know!" She other bots chuckled and I grumbled.

Mikaela giggles and kissed my cheek and I blushed a darker shade of red flipping off the Autobots cat whistles.

"Aww Izzy I love you too!"

Edited on the 02/09/22