G1 SkyFire x mini-con reader

Being a mini-con is difficult especially when half of your team bad talk about you behind your back and you run away and it's up to SkyFire to bring you back.

No-ones pov

Limping back to base you hissed in pain as your ped sparked "dammit!" You cursed and were about to walk into the med-bag until you heard a voice.

"When's that weakling getting here Ratchet I need repairing" that sounded like CliffJumper and you heard others snicker as Ratchet growled out a "I swear you mini-cons have to be patient!"

"Come on Ratchet y/n's pathetic she's smaller then Bee and not to mention is a waste of energon!" You heard a growl and SkyFires voice said "y/n's done more than you CliffJumper I've lost count of how many time she's saved either Optimus and the others!"

You heard CliffJumper and the other mini-cons laugh "yeah but it's a shame she didn't die the waste of energon is useless!" Ratchet growled and held SkyFire back slightly "that's enough y/n has done amazing things and risked her own life to save our own!"

You slammed the door open with tears streaming down your e/c optics "thank you Ratchet" you spoke softly and glared at the other mini-cons "so what if I'm smaller then you I did not ask for my creators to abuse and starve me until the war began!"

You slapped CliffJumper across the faceplate "I did not ask for my own siblings to be teared apart and to be treated like a bug!"

And with that you ran out of the base and hid behind a rock sobbing your spark out not caring about the shock faces of the others.

A loud thud alerted you and you yelped as someone brought you against there chest looking up your e/c optics widened "S SkyFire?" He chuckled and pet your helm gently.

"Ignore them my love your perfect to me"......

Edited on the 02/09/22