Bayverse Mirage/Dino x daughter reader

You are a techno-organic with your father being a transformer and your mother a human. You a mainly transformer but after your mother passed away Dino's being doing everything he can to keep you away from Galloway.

No-ones pov

You squealed when SideSwipe picked you up "gotcha squirt!" You pouted "no far sides your bigger them me!" He chuckled and bopped your nose gently.

Giggling you whined "side let me up imma pee!" Your Italian extent you got from your father was clear as day. He sighed an placed you on his shoulder you h/c and red silky hair framed your cute chubby 6 year old face.

He chuckled walking into the main-room right as Galloway shouted "THAT CHILD IS GOING!" You whimpered "DADDY!" You wailed And he ran over to you and holding you "I lost Mommy don't leave me too!" He sighed and gently rocked your form softly singing an old Cybertronian lullaby.

You calmed down and looked at your papa then glared at Galloway "Meany man go away!" The boys chuckled "she's human so she has to follow our rules!"

Having enough of him you jumped down and small silver blades came out the side of your arms and your e/c eyes turned into blue glowing optics. As a helmet shaped like your papas covered your head and little door wings popped out of your back.

Galloway stared at you with shock as did the other Autobots at your transformation "I'm like Daddy and I'm proud of it!" You yelled.

Mirage picked you up and held you close to his chest and growled at Galloway as the others stood in front of you and your papa protectively.

"My daughter stays with me human".....

Edited on the 02/09/22