Bayverse BumbleBee x carrier reader

In this one-shot which is from the Bayverse you my dear reader are Bumblebee's carrier and in this chapter you reunite with your son. So without further a due enjoy!

Bumblebee's pov

I sighed looking up at the sky with Sam going to college he told me to go back to the Autobots which I agreed and left.

Walking into the main hanger everyone was huddled around something beeping to get there attention IronHide turned and smiled at me "Hey Bee come see who it is!"

Then I heard a voice I haven't heard since I was a sparkling "Bumblebee is that you?"

No-ones pov

You gasped as your e/c optics widened looking at your sparkling shocked to see how big he got.

Slowly walking up to him you held his helm in your servos smiling gently "my little Bee look how big you are!" Hugging him tightly you softly cried as he hugged you back "carrier I thought you were dead!"

Sighing you pulled away and looked at him "I sent you to Optimus to protect you Bee your one of the last surviving sparkling of the war" he whimpered and hugged you tighter as you returned the hug ten fold.

You kissed his helm softly and smiled at him "don't leave carrier please" you giggled.

"Wouldn't dream of it Bee wouldn't dream of it"....

( And done! That all for now request some ideas and I'll get it done till next time my star-Cubs!)

Edited on the 21/10/21