TFP Combaticon's x betrayed Autobot seeker reader

After saving one of SoundWaves mini-cons you are seen as a traitor and left for dead until five bots change your life. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

You laid there sobbing as energon surrounded your f/c frame your seeker wings bent and twisted painfully as a large open wound lays on your tank.

As you groaned and was filled with hate you remembered that your so called team betrayed you and tried to kill you. All you can see is Springer's shocked face as he was dragged away.

Suddenly you hear voices and see them, the combaticon's soon surround you as BlastOff says "gee what happened to him?" You groaned as you felt someone poke at your wound and a "Swindle!" followed by a nervous chuckle.

You opened your e/c optics and said "if your going to kill me then do it!" Vortex said "guys I think his own team did this but why?!" you chuckled and said "I saved one of SoundWave's minicons and I get called a traitor, got led here and then Elita One the one femme I saw as a sister stabbed me in the tank then they left!".

Swindle gasped and said "come on guys we have to help him!" there were sighs then you felt yourself being picked up and then darkness.

Timeskip

Its been a week since  the Autobots betrayed you and now your part of the Decepticons and you couldn't be happier the combaticon's have been like brothers to you and the others are great friends you got ready for a battle as you took off into the sky along with StarScream and his trine.

As you landed you started to fire at the Autobots until you heard a gasp and was soon tackled by a yellow and red blur groaning you looked up and saw two bots you saw as brothers "SideSwipe, SunStreaker!" You pushed them off as Elita One approached them and said "y your a alive!" You growled and shot at her.

The twins asked "whoa y/n what gives?!" Seeing saw Springer you chuckled "what's the matter Elita!? shocked that your blade didn't kill me!" Your once bright e/c optics were now a faded light red as you turned to the shocked prime and said "oh you didn't know Optimus did you?! apparently saving a mincon's life is being a traitor!".

Tears streamed down your face-plates as you turned and walked towards Megatron and said "he may of caused the war Optimus but at least he doesn't betray his own men!" You took one last look at your old team as your optics glowed a piercing red "I am a Decepticon now! and I will never join you back stabbers again!" and with that you took to the sky.

You returned to the ship and was immediately hugged by Onslaught as you sobbed and clung to him as said mech patted your back/wings and hushed you saying "its ok brother your safe now"

(Well that's another one-shot done by my star-cubs!)

Edited on the 15/10/21