Tfp Starscream x human female reader

Ok guys I'll be back soon and anyway this is a request so I will complete it.

Scenario: Reader is eating a blue rock candy and is dating StarScream when said mech comes in he sees the reader(you) eating the candy but he thinks its energon. So he freaks out scoops reader up and takes them to Knockout.

Y/N=your name

Y/N's pov

You were sitting on your boyfriends berth while he was out doing something as you ate a delicious blue rock candy, you've loved these things since you were little.

As you were enjoying your treat you heard the door open and StarScream AKA your boyfriend walked in and said as he turned his head "hey y/n sorry I'm-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he shrieks at you and you cover your ears as you say "Star its ok its" -You didn't even get to finish your sentence before you were scooped up in his clawed servos and holding onto to him for dear life.

No-one's pov

StarScream rushes his mate to the med-bay and bursts through the door and shouts "KNOCKOUT THEY ATE ENERGON HELP THEM!" the mech in question turned and raised a optic ridge and said "ok Screamer let me take a look" as StarScream hands over his mate to the doctor as they scramble for words along "Star its just rock candy!"

Knockout chuckled and said "StarScream she's  right its just an earth candy humans like to eat!" as said mech says "I I oh my helm" and collapses on the ground with a thud.

Both human and Cybertronian look at each-other and you both cackled at the poor seekers glitch. Knockout placed you on the medical berth as he picked StarScream's limp form up.

Time-skip

StarScream's pov

I woke up with a groan as my helm pounds with pain and I looked around to see I'm in the med-bay and my mate sitting on my chest-plate grinning like a mad man I gaped at her and said "w what?!"

She grinned even more some would say you could see madness in her eyes. "nothing Screamey just happy that you care about me!" I chuckled softly saying "of course I do you my sweetspark" she smiled and nuzzled my helm.

Even Decepticons have sparks......

(So sorry if it was short ,anyway by my star-cubs!)

Edited on Saturday 10th August 2024