Bayverse SideSwipe x sparkling reader x SunStreaker

Ok so in this one-shot you are SideSwipe and Sunstreaker's sparkling and they return home from a mission to a very happy little sparkling excited to see your sire's so enjoy!

Sideswipes pov

Primus I can't wait to get back to base and relax I'm surprised SunStreaker hasn't killed anyone yet with all the mud on his alt.

I could practically feel the anger coming off him in waves but I'm more worried about getting back to base and seeing our sparkling.

No-ones pov

You giggled as your carrier looked around a corner "oh y/n were are you?" Giggling again your bright e/c optics shined with mischief.

Your little silver audio receptors picked on a certain engine and you squealed tugging on your carriers ped he looked down and chuckled carefully picking up your small frame.

"What is it my little mechling are your sires home?" Not being able to talk yet you babbled a yes Chuckling he walked into the main hanger just in time to see your sires transform. SideSwipe was the first to hold you being careful of your little f/c door wings.

"Did my little mech miss me?" You babbled and giggled cutely reaching for your other sire he didn't even notice you pouting so you opened your mouth and said "s s s sire!"

All three of your creators helm snapped in your direction as you poured reaching for your yellow sire who chuckled and nuzzled you "sorry sweetspark sires covered in mud and doesn't wanna ruin your beautiful paint job.

BlueStreak giggled as you reached for him yawning cutely "both of you go wash up y/n's a little sleepy"

You didn't here the rest but felt your creators love as you slowly fell asleep as they kissed your helm softly.

"Good night y/n"

(Aww so cute! Hope you enjoyed it my star-cubs see ya in The next one-shot!)

Edited on the 27/10/21