~10~

Toy Bonnies pov

I wake up with my arms around toy Chica. She's still asleep and so is Paris.

Vincent is locked up in cell now away from toy Chica and everyone else. But tomorrow I'm going to pay him a little "visit".

Toy Chica wakes up not long after, hey beautiful how you feeling i say.

Better than I was before toy Chica says rubbing as she rub her eyes trying to wake up.

Our attention is drawn to the door as it opens. Hey sorry to bother you two I have some great news, you can go home today the nurse smiles.

Finally toy Chica says. The nurse disconnects the iv from toy chicas hand. Toy Chica gets out of bed as I put Paris back into the car seat.

I want to go home so badly Toy Chica says as we walk out of the hospital. Paris has awaken as I put her into the back.

I buckler the car seat in and buckle her up as well. I give Paris a kiss on her cheek before closing the door.

I get in the car and drive out of the hospital car park.

Toy chicas pov

I lean my head back onto the head rest as I take a deep breathe. There's nothing to worry about my love, Vincent Is locked up and he won't bother you no more toy Bonnie says taking my hand In his.

I know I say looking out of the window. The drive home was nice and relaxing. We walked up to our apartment, toy Bonnie unlocks the front door and I walk in first.

Where's Tate?? I say as I put the car seat down next to the sofa. His still at my dads I will get him tomorrow toy bonnie says closing the door and I notice him lock it.

I put Paris in her little swing that she has in the living room. I lay her down in her swing, I pass Paris her carrot soft toy.

Before walking away I push it slightly so it swing gently.

I see toy bonnie In the kitchen I smirk to myself as I walk into the kitchen. Toy Bonnie Is leaning against the kitchen counter drinking some water as he looks down at his phone.

I walk behind home slowly. Toy Bonnie flinches slightly as I nibble his earlobe playfully.

You ok? toy bonnie says turning around to face me. I bite my bottom lip as I slide my hands up his t-shirt.

Yeah I'm ok I say I looking him in the eyes as I snake my hand down his pant making his eyes widen from my touch.

As much as I want to beautiful the nurse said you need to rest toy bonnie says. Please! I Plea as I flutter my eyes lashes hoping he will give in.

Beautiful I don't want to hurt you toy bonnie says gently. I like it hard though~ i say as I play with his manhood.

I think this had an impact on him because toy bonnie groans slightly under his breath. Your the one that's missing out I say smirking as I turn around and walk out of the kitchen swaying my hips.

I notice that Paris just dropped her carrot toy on the floor by accident. I smile as I walk over to the baby swing she in and pick it up.

Then all of a sudden I feel toy Bonnies hands grip my hips. Toy Bonnie moves his hips back and forth pretending to bang me.

What are you doing?? I say facing toy Bonnie. Toy Bonnie doesn't answer me instead he starts to kiss my neck.

I pass Paris's toy to her. Toy Bonnie I whine moving away from him as I pick Paris up out of her baby swing.

I walk into Paris's room and put Paris in her cot because shes sleepy. I have to wake her up in a hour to feed her that's going to be fun waking her up.

I walk out of her bedroom and close the door behind me gently.

I squeal as toy Bonnie pins me up against the wall. I see your wearing your engagement ring toy Bonnies says kissing my neck.

I always wear it breathe, mmhm toy Bonnie hums as he pushes his hard-on against me.

I thought you wanted me to rest?? I say raising a eyebrow at him. The little stunt you pulled on the way out of the kitchen, I change my mind toy bonnie whispers into my ear.

Good I say taking toy Bonnies hand and leading him into our bedroom.

Toy Bonnie closes the door as I take off my top leaving me in my bra and pyjama shorts. I blush as I look down at toy bonnie crotch.

Someone a little excited~ I say walking over to toy bonnie slowly. Toy Bonnies get inpatient and smashes his lips onto mine.

I kiss back straight away moaning into the kiss as I feel toy Bonnies hard-on rubbing against me.

I know I should be resting but I need this so much. I haven't had fun with toy Bonnie in ages.

I walk backwards slowly, I stop walking backward when  I feel the bed behind me.

Toy Bonnie pull his t-shirt over his head and pulls down his bottoms.

I lay down on the bed and toy Bonnie crawls onto me. I lift my back up slightly so toy bonnie can unclip my bra.

I pull of my shorts and my knickers at the same time. Your so fucking gorgeous~ toy Bonnies says kissing on top of my breast leaving love bites down my breast and stomach.

Toy Bonnie finally pulls down his boxers. I blush as I spread my legs for him.

I'm going to go gentle on you toy bonnie says kissing under my ear.

I don't want you to~ I whine. Please don't go gen- I get cut off by toy Bonnie slamming into my roughly.

That cut you off really quick toy Bonnie says as he moves his hips faster. I bite down on my lips as I nod frantically.

I claw toy Bonnies back as he moves faster. Toy Bonnie!!~ i moan loudly. Shhh shhh you don't want to wake up Paris toy bonnie says.

I move so I'm laying on my stomach and toy Bonnie enters me again. My eyes roll to the back of my head from pleasure.

Toy Bonnie groans as he goes even more faster. I'm going to come!~ Toy Bonnie groans.

Same!~ I whimper as I come. Toy Bonnie comes at the same time as me. I lay on my back out of breath as toy Bonnie does the same.

Toy Bonnie pulls me close to him. I love you so much I say, I love you more toy bonnie says kissing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~