~34~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I wake up with toy Bonnies arms tightly wrapped round my waist with his chin resting in the crook of my neck.

I could hear toy bonnie faint breathing in my ear. It was horrible last nigh seeing toy bonnie like that even the nightmare will never happen.

I know it's only a nightmare but I used to suffer from bad nightmares when I was younger and they are not nice at all as you probably all know.

I feel so sore from last night but I loved it and I would do anything for toy bonnie to feel better even if that's means making love to me at 3am at night.

I turn around to face toy bonnie. I stare at his handsome face, he looks so cute sleeping. I move his floppy hair out of his eyes as I gently plant a kiss on his lips.

Toy Bonnie smiles slightly in his sleep, "I love you" I whisper. I gently start kissing toy Bonnies jawline because I couldn't help myself. 

I feel toy Bonnies arms tighten around my waist, "what do you think your doing" Toy bonnie says playfully.

"I'm sorry I woke you I just wanted to kiss you" I say blushing. "It's ok beautiful" Toy bonnie says sleepily. "Was I too ruff last night?" Toy bonnie asks.

"No I love" I blush even more, "sorry if I was a pain in the ass last night waking you up because of my stupid nightmare" toy Bonnie says.

"Toy Bonnie" I say sternly, "you was not a pain in the ass" I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Toy Bonnie smirks as he pulls me onto his lap keeping in mind we are both naked. "Mmm I love you naked" toy Bonnie says slapping my bare ass.

I squeal from the shock, "Don't get to comfy mister I'm getting in the shower and so are you" I say.

"Ooo I love getting in showers with you" Toy bonnie says teasingly. I roll my eyes playfully as I step out of bed.

I walk to the bathroom to start the shower. I hear footsteps following behind me. I turn on the shower and wait till it's the right temperature.

I don't want the water too hot because it's really warm outside. I step into the shower when the water turns cool.

Toy Bonnie steps in the shower after me. Toy Bonnie gently pushes me up against the shower window.

"Toy Bonnie?? Wha- but before I could finish what I was saying toy bonnie cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Shh beautiful all I'm going to do is just kiss you" Toy bonnie says. I don't know why but his words has an affect on me because My heart is racing in my chest.

I look up to see toy Bonnies eyes green are glued onto me. His hair has turned a darker colour from the water and he just looks so breathtaking.

Toy Bonnie places his soft lips onto mine, I take a deep breathe in before I kiss back. Toy Bonnie slides his tongue into my mouth making me gasp loudly.

I slowly slide my tongue into toy Bonnies mouth as I run my fingers through his wet thick hair.

I pull apart "I need to wash my hair love" I say looking into toy Bonnies eyes. "Ohhhhh" Toy bonnie groan like a child.

I laugh slightly as I grab the shampoo bottle and start applying it to my hair. After I wash my body and hair I get out of the shower leaving toy Bonnie to do whatever he needs to do.

I walk back into the bedroom and dry myself. Me and toy Bonnie are going onto the beach today so I get into my yellow bikini

 Me and toy Bonnie are going onto the beach today so I get into my yellow bikini