~14~

Toy chicas pov

After my bath I dried Paris and put her to bed because she needs her sleep to get better.

I walk out of Paris's room and see toy Bonnie playing on the Xbox. This is it I'm not going to hear from him in hours.

As I was drying Paris and putting her to sleep toy bonnie finally went and got Tate. I sit on the sofa next to toy bonnie. I don't think he even notice me sitting down next to him because he is focused on the bloody game.

I think his playing fortnite, even mangle has ago at foxy for playing it all the time because it's so addicting.

I slide my hands up toy Bonnies t-shirt trying to get his attention. Are you alright beautiful? Toy Bonnie asks as he quickly glances down at me.

Yeah, can you get off the Xbox and snuggle with me I say. Yeah on sec let me finish this game toy bonnie says not taking his eyes off the tv.

I lean back on the sofa and cross my arms in front of my chest and pout like a little kid.

Foxy shoot him!!! Toy Bonnie shouts down his mic that connected to his head-set. God, be quiet your going to wake Paris I say.

The all of a sudden i get a text from mangle saying that foxy won't get of his Xbox and i text back saying having the same problem.

( In bold are text messages)

Mangle: I'm going to smash foxys Xbox with a bat 🤬

Toy Chica: I know how you feel

Mangle: is it alright if me and the others come round Friday because we haven't seen each other in ages and I really want to see Paris and spend time with you.

Toy Chica: yeah that will be fine

Mangle: yay! Im going to try and pull foxy out of his chair and get him away from the Xbox. Wish me luck

Toy Chica: good luck 🤣

I put my phone down and slide my cold feet up toy Bonnies t-shirt and put them on his back.

Toy Bonnie flinches, fuck!! He screeches. Get of the Xbox i say. One sec his says looking back at the tv screen.

If toy Bonnie isn't going to get off the Xbox i might as as well look at wedding places. After about half an hour of going on different websites I find this nice church not to far away from London.

I save the website number on my phone for later. I close the laptop and poke toy Bonnie.

Are you going to get off that thing?? I ask a dumb question. Yeah one sec toy Bonnie says for the 1000th time.

I get up stand in front of him. Beautiful I can't see the tv toy bonnie says moving his head so he can see.

That's the whole point I mumble. Ughhhh give me love and attention! I say grabbing the Xbox controller to turn off the Xbox.

Beautiful, i was playing that toy Bonnie says, Not anymore i say getting onto his lap.

I start giving toy Bonnies neck gentle kisses. I feel toy Bonnie grab my ass, I start sucking and kissing up and down toy bonnie neck leaving my mark.

I pull away from toy Bonnie neck. I sit on his crotch as toy Bonnies hands are still on my ass.

My eyes widen when toy bonnie squeezes my behind. Toy Bonnie moves his hands away from my bum to pull my t-shirt over my head.

Toy Bonnie licks his lips as he looks at breasts, I have a blue laces bra on. I lean down to his face and kiss toy bonnie.

Toy Bonnie kisses me back, I slide my tongue into his mouth as he does the same. I moan into the kiss as toy Bonnie grinds on me slowly.

I pull away from the kiss. I'm just letting you know that I'm going to smash your Xbox I say smiling.

No please don't toy bonnie says sadly. I look into his eyes and my heart melts. Ok then I won't i say rolling my eyes playfully.

Yay!! toy Bonnie cheers like a child, the only thing that is stopping me is the cute face you pulled i say.

Is Paris ok? toy bonnie asks. Yeah she fine I put her to sleep because she's needs it and it's getting late I say.

I get off toy bonnie and start walking to Paris's bedroom. Where are you going?? Toy Bonnie asks.

To check on Paris I say opening her bedroom door. I walk over to her cot and look down to see her peacefully sleeping.

I feel toy bonnie wrap his arms around my waist from behind as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

I found this nice church not to far away from here for our wedding I whisper. Actually saying that we need to start planning our wedding toy Bonnie whispers.

Come, let's leave Paris to sleep toy bonnie says taking my hand and leading me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~