~35~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

𝒩ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓃ℴℴ𝓃

me and toy Bonnie are chilling in the garden next to the pool. "I wish England was like this but no we have shitty weather most of the time" I huff laying back on the sun bed.

"I know what you mean" toy Bonnie agrees with me. "I can't wait to go home to see Paris" I say grinning.

"Same I miss her a lot" Toy bonnie speaks. "Speak of the devil it's my mum" I say picking my phone up and answering it.

"Hey mum" I say down the phone. "Toy Chica! Something bad has happened" my mum says panicking.

I think my heart has stopped for a seconds. Has something bad happened to Paris!!?? 

"Mum what's happened" I say shakily sitting up off the sun bed, "It's Paris" my mum begins.

Just hearing my daughter name makes me panic even more. Toy Bonnie is looking at me worriedly.

"W-what is it!!" I say feeling a hot rushes go through my body, "I went to go in your room to see if she was awake and she's not there" my mum says starting to cry.

"N-no no!" I panic even more getting up from the sun bead. "What's happened??" Toy bonnie asks worriedly.

"One sec mom" I say moving the phone away from my ear. "My mum went into my bedroom with morning and Paris isn't there" I say as I start to tear up.

Toy Bonnies eyes widen from utter shock, "stay on the phone to your mum I'm packing ours bags and we're getting a flight home" Toy bonnie says seriously getting up and running inside the house.

"I don't know where she's gone" my mum says sounding so upset. "Someone must of taken her because She cant get up walked out she's a three month old baby" i cry as I make my way inside the house.

"I called the police and they will be coming to mine shortly" my mum says. Toy Bonnie comes down the stairs with our suitcase. "I just called a taxi to come and pick us up and drop us to the airport" Toy bonnie says panicking.

I just nod, "t-try and see if the n-neighbours saw anything" I say shakily trying to keep calm.

"I will do" my mum says. "I'm going to go because the taxi is here to drop us to the airport please ring me if something happens" I say wiping my tears.

"Ok sweetheart see you soon" my mum says before ending the call. "I'm going to ring my dad to get a search team out as well" Toy bonnie saying ringing his dad as we make our way out of the house to the taxi.

We get in the back of the taxi and go to the airport. I wasn't able to talk to Toy bonnie much because he's making phone calls about Paris disappearance.

Anything could of happened to Paris I just hope she's not hurt or taken out of the country. I don't want this to be disappearance like madeleine Mccanns.

My mum said she isn't in the house she looked around the whole house for her but she wasn't there.

The taxi coming to a stop broke me out of my thoughts. Toy Bonnie pays the taxi man and we get out of the taxi and head inside the airport.

After about half an hour we get on the private plane. "My dad has a whole search team out looking for Paris along with the police" toy Bonnie says putting his phone down on the table.