~24~

𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Today is just going to be a calm day sitting around the pool relaxing.

I just finished having something to eat so I'm going to get changed into my swimsuit.

Mangle and Chica and the boys are already outside. I change Paris into her little bikini and I change into mine.

"You looks so adorable" I say picking her up. I grab a bottle of sun cream and her sun hate.

I walk down stairs and out in the garden. I sit down on the sun bed next to mangle. "Aww just look at Paris in her little bikini" mangle says in awe.

"I know" I say laying her down on my legs as I start putting sun cream on her arms, legs and face.

Toy Bonnie gets out of the swimming pool and walks over to me. "Hey beautiful" toy bonnie says kissing my lips.

I smile up at him kissing him back. "I just notice you two have matching bikinis" toy Bonnie smiles as he looks down at Paris on my lap.

"Isn't it cute"?? I say rubbing in the sun cream on her arms, "Yep" toy bonnie smiles.

After I finish putting sun cream on Paris I put Paris's sun hat on her head so her head don't get burnt because it's really hot.

I get up and walk over to the edge of the swimming pool and sit down. Toy Bonnie jumps in and helps me in into the pool slowly.

"Is that cold for you my love"? I say smiling down at Paris. Her facial expression changes into shock from the cold water.

Paris holds onto me more. "Move out the way people, in coming"!! Freddy yells.

I look up at him and see that he has Chica over his shoulder. Me, toy bonnie, toy Freddy and foxy move out the way.

"Freddy don't you dare"!! Chica says angrily. Freddy laughs as he throws her into the pool playfully taking himself with her.

Chica swims back up to the surface, "you dickhead"!! Chica shouts. we all started laughing at Chica face, she doesn't look too happy.

"Aww I'm sorry babe" Freddy says with puppy dog eyes. Chica smirks as she splashes him with water.

"HA!! Pay back" Chica says sticking her tongue out. Freddy smiles and pulls her into a kiss.

"They're so cute together" I say Turning my head to toy bonnie.

"Not as cute as us" toy bonnie says pulls me closer to him. I peck toy Bonnies lips happily as he smiles.

"Here" I say passing Paris to toy bonnie. Toy bonnie grins as he takes his daughter from me gently.

"Hello my princesses" toy Bonnie smiles happily looking down at her as he holds her close to his chest.

After playing in the pool with Paris I put her on the sun bed and pull the big umbrella over so Paris keeps cool on the sun bed as she fall asleep.

"Toy Chi can you still do you back hands springs"?? mangle asks. "I'll see" I say walking over to a patch of grass that's not to far from the pool.

It's quite a big bit of grass so I do a round off into a back hand spring. I land it perfectly than I expected.

"Wow you still got you Mojo" mangle says smiling. "That was good beautiful"!! toy bonnie says from the pool.

"Thank you" I say puckering my lips giving toy Bonnie a kiss motion. I look over at Paris and see that she's fallen asleep on the sun bed.

"The last one in the pool is a rotten toe nail"!!mangle squeals loudly. I giggle as I start running toward the pool hoping not the sip while doing so.

We jumped in at the same time, I swim to the surface. Everyone is swimming in the pool laughing and joking around.

I feel something touch my legs I look down at the water and see toy Bonnie. Toy Bonnie stands up with me on his shoulders.

"Toy Bonnie"!! I squeal. I slip of his shoulders into the water. Swim up to the surface and spit water at toy bonnie.

"Hey"!! Toy Bonnie laughs. "That's not fair" toy bonnie says pulling me close to him.

I wrap my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck. I look at the others and they are just splashing around having a good time.

Me and toy Bonnie look at Paris to make sure she's ok, she's still sleeping soundly. "You know you look so sexy in this bikini" toy Bonnie whispers in my ear.

I gasp as toy Bonnie nibbles my ear lobe. "Just everything about you is unreal"; your personality..your body toy bonnie says grabbing my bum underwater.

"I can say the same thing about you" I smirk leaning closer to toy bonnie.

Toy Bonnie kisses my shoulders and up to my neck. "I can't Believe your mine and I'm marrying you in a couple of weeks" toy Bonnies says.

I smile as I slowly lean my face closer to toy Bonnies. I close the gap between us taking in a sharp breathe.

Me and toy Bonnie smile through the kiss, toy Bonnie slides his tongue into my mouth making me moan quietly.

"Umm guys get a room" Freddy smirks, "you and Chica where just making out seconds ago" toy bonnie says.

Chica blushes and Freddy grins as he rubs the back of his neck with a slight bit of red on his cheeks.

"I'm going to relax now for a bit" I say getting out of the pool and walking over to my sun bed that Paris is on.

I dry off with a towel before getting on the sun bed. I pick Paris up gently trying not to wake her up.

I lay down on the sun bed and place Paris on top of my chest. I close my eyes relaxing in the shade.

The girls get out of the pool and lay on the sun beds as the guys stay in the swimming pool.

"This is life" I say, "damn right it is" mangle says putting her sunglasses on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~