~30~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Toy Chica popped open a bottle of champagne that the limo had inside. She poured some champagne into my glass after she did hers.

I cant keep my eyes off of toy Chica she look so fucking beautiful it's like she's not real. "You look so fucking gorgeous" I speak downing the champagne.

"Awww thank you my love" toy Chica says kissing my lips. I hold her close kissing her soft plumped lips.

I can't believe toy Chica is my wife now it's feels like a dream. Toy Chica puts her hand on my chest as she kisses me slowly.

I snake my tongue into toy chicas mouth making her gasp. Fuck. Her gasps just everything about her makes me want to undress her and kiss every inch of her body.

Toy Chica slides her tongue into my mouth making me groan. Toy Chica pulls apart smiling.

"Omg your got red lipstick on your lip" toy Chica laughs as she try's and rubs it off with her thumb.

"Ow!" I hiss as toy Chica rubs to hard. "Sorry my love" toy Chica says. "Do you remember when we hadn't been going out for long and I was invited to yours dad business party and we made out in the toilet then I had to rub the red lipstick off your lips" toy Chica smiles.

"Of course beautiful I remember everyday being with you" I say rubbing my nose gently onto hers.

Toy Chica smiles as she turns to look out of the tinted window. "I think we are at the wedding reception" toy Chica says as the limo stops.

I look out of the window and see foxy and Bonnies cars parked in the car park and other people I recognise. I get out first and go round to toy Chica side and open her door.

"My queen" I say smiling holding my hand out for her to hold. "Thank you my king" she says kissing my cheek as I close the door behind her.

I look at toy Chica as we walk up the steps hand in hand, she looks like a queen. My queen.

As we walk into the big hall our family's cheer and streamers fall from the ceiling. Toy Chica smiles happily as some streams all of her head.

I chuckle slightly as I remove them from her head. "Congratulations toy Bon!!" Foxy shouts over the loud music that's playing.

"Thanks mate" I say giving him a bro hug. I look around and the wedding reception is really nice.