~45~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I've been in this conference room for an hour now with my father talking about future business stuff. What I do all day is work then maybe go out with my dad for lunch then more work and I get back to my hotel at ten. The most exciting thing about going back to my hotel room is that I get to talk to my beautiful wife.

I sigh and look down at my lock screen on my phone. It's a picture of Toy Chica laying on the sofa with Paris laying on her chest.

I miss Toy Chica and Paris so much it hurts. "Toy Bonnie" my dad coughs getting my attention. Everyone at the table looks at me, "yeah" I respond.

"Pay attention" my father says. "Sorry" I mumble putting my phone back into my trousers pocket.

After a long a stressful meeting I walk out of the conference room. I feel a hand touch on my shoulder.

I turn around to see my dad, "I know that you miss Toy Chica and Paris but you need to concentrate, if you work hard enough and get all your training done I might get you on a flight home early in a week or so" my dad says making me perk up.

"Really? Thanks dad" I smile happily. "It's only if you work hard enough and get all your training done" my dad says.

I nod, "get back to your office and after work we can get dinner" my dad says.

"Sweet" I say walking off down the hallway and up the stairs to my office.

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I'm getting ready to take Paris to the doctors to get her first vaccinations. I'm in the bathroom washing my face, After brushing my hair and teeth I walk back into my bedroom where Paris is awake cuddling Mr carrots.

"Morning princess" I say gently walking to my wardrobe to get clothes. I pick out this nice outfit.

(Pretend she's not carrying the clutch bag)

This morning I breastfed Paris, gave her a bath so she's all ready for today all I need to do is get her change.

Paris starts whining and the way she's whining she wants to be held. I pick Paris up and sit at my makeup table.

Paris holds onto my shoulder so I can do my makeup. After doing my makeup and hair I get Paris change, I put Paris in a short sleeved baby pink baby grow.

I get my shoes on and grab my hand bag and car keys and walk down stairs. "Be a good boy while I'm gone" I say but I'm sure my mum will be back before me.

I walk out the front door carrying Paris. After locking my door I walk to my car and strap Paris in.

I get in the front as I start the engine and drive off my drive way. It takes about fifteen minutes to get to Paris's doctors.