~18~

•one month has passed•

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

Its been a month and today im going dress fitting for mine and toy bonnies wedding. We also found a church and its perfect.

I get paris change into this lovely flowy dress. I put a pink headband on her head that matches the dress.

Toy bonnie is also going out with the guys for suit fitting as well. I pick paris up and walk into the living room where toy bonnie is putting his shoes on to go out.

You look lovely like always toy bonnie says smiling. I put pairs in her car seat, have you got your engagement ring on? toy Bonnie asks pulling me closer by my hips.

Yeah of course I say showing him my left hand, I always wear it I say smiling up at him.

Toy Bonnie kisses the palm of my hand. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. I love you toy bonnie says as he rubs the tip of his nose on mine gently.

I love you I say back closing the gap between us. Toy Bonnie kisses me back gently as I kiss him slow and passionately.

The kiss cuts sort because toy Bonnies phone rings. Toy Bonnie sighs as he reaches into his back pocket to get his phone.

It's toy Freddy toy Bonnie says before answering it. Hi man toy Bonnie says down the phone.

Ok see you in a second toy Bonnies says as he ends the call. Toy Freddy is one his way toy bonnie says.

Ok I will walk down with you I say picking up the car seat and walking out of the front door.

Toy Bonnie closes the front and locks it. We walk down to the underground car park. Oh before you go toy Bonnies says reaches into his pocket again.

Here toy bonnie says giving me his bank card. Why are you giving me your bank card?? I says.

Because I want you to spend however much on your wedding dress toy Bonnie smiles. But I got my money I say smiling, what about you? I say.

I got money toy Bonnie says. Before I can refuse toy Freddy pulls into the underground car park.

His loud car engine and loud music interrupts us. Get in loser we're going shopping toy Freddy says in the best girliest voice he can do.

Nice, I didn't know you watched mean girls I laugh. Wait! That's from mean girl! Toy Freddy says.

Yes you dumb fuck jokingly laugh. I can see that bonnie, Freddy are in the back and foxy is in the passenger seat.

How are you doing to fit in toy freddys Audi TT? I say. I guess you'll have to sit on my lap Freddy laughs.

Fuck no! Toy Bonnie laughs, I will just lay on the floor toy Bonnies says. Ring me when your finished dress shopping toy Bonnies says as he kisses my lips.

I kiss back, foxy gets out so he can let toy bonnie in the back. See ya soon toy Freddy smiles as he does his window up and speeds off.

I put buckle the car seat in the back after I do that I buckle Paris in and close the door. I get in the front and turn the engine on and drive off.

I'm meeting mangle, Chica and my mum at the wedding dress shop. I really hope they got what I'm looking for.

I park my car across the street because the parking is shit around here. I press the button that opens the boot.