~29~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Weeks later and Today is the biggest day of my life. I always dreamt of this as a little girl and today it's happening. Our wedding.

It's seven in the morning and me and toy bonnie are laying in bed. The wedding starts at twelve in the afternoon.

"Today is the day I'm going to make you mine forever" Toy bonnie says lifting me onto his lap. "I was already forever yours toy Bon" I say smiling as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much" Toy bonnie says rubbing his lips onto mine. "I love you more" I mumble onto his lips before kissing him.

I take in a deep breathe as I start kissing him. Toy Bonnie kisses me with so much passion, i move my arms from around his neck and slowly slide my hands down his bare chest.

We pull apart at the same time grinning. "What time are you leaving to go to the hotel with mangle and Chica to get your hair and makeup done??" Toy bonnie says gently.

"Around about nine because it's going to take some time for our makeup and hair to be done" I say smiling.

"I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle" toy bonnie says pecking my lips. "I just can't wait to marry you but yet again I want to pause that moment and make it last forever" I says rubbing his cheek with my thumb slowly.

Toy Bonnie starts kissing my shoulders, "I have booked a place for our honeymoon" toy bonnie says.

"And where Would that be??" I say happily. "That's more me to know and for you to find out" Toy bonnie winks.

"Pairs and Tate are staying at my mothers while we are on our honeymoon so I have nothing to worry about" I say.

"No beautiful. You don't" Toy bonnie says. "All my family I haven't been since I was small are going to be at our wedding" I say as toy Bonnie plays with my hair.

"Yep same, I haven't seen my cousins or aunt or uncles since I was 16" toy bonnie says.

"My nana is going to be there, secretly I'm her most favourite out of the four grandchildren which is me, marionette, balloon girl and balloon boy" I say.

"Aww I can't wait to meet your Nan" toy Bonnie says smiling. "See will adore you and Paris" I say excitedly.

"So how old are your cousins??" Toy bonnie ask. "So marionette is our age his my favourite cousin because he was like a big brother to me when we was kids and BB and BG are ten now I think" I say.

"I'm the only grandchild except my uncles wife is Expecting a baby boy" toy Bonnie says.

"I think we should get Paris up before she starts crying" I say smiling kissing toy Bonnies lips.

"She slapped me in the night couple of days ago" Toy bonnie laughs. "Aww she probably didn't mean to" I say as I laugh along with toy Bonnie.

I slip out of bed along with toy Bonnie. We walk into Paris's bedroom to see she's just waking up.

I look over the cot and pick her up. "Ooooo I love it when you just woke up because your so warm and squishy" I say hugging her tight.

Toy Bonnie wraps his arm around me, "I love you two so much" toy Bonnie says kissing Paris's cheek.

"Your the best Fiancé and the best dadda ever" I say kissing toy Bonnies lips. Toy Bonnie kisses me back gently as I hold Paris In my arms.

I pull away smiling, "times ticking I need to wash Paris and get her ready to leave for the hotel and I need to pack a few more things" I say walking out of her bedroom.