~32~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

As the plane takes off I get Changed into my pyjamas. I take my bra off and grab my pj top but toy Bonnie stops me.

"I don't think you'll be needing that" toy Bonnie says taking my pj top out of my hands and throwing it to the side.

"Toy Bon!!- I shout his name but get cut off by toy Bonnie smashing his lips onto mine. Sigh in defeat and close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back.

Toy Bonnie pulls away slowly as my eyes flutter open. "You look exhausted" toy Bonnie says pecking the tip of my nose.

"Yep" I say smiling tiredly. Toy Bonnie takes his top off and climbs into bed dragging me with him.

I get under the cover as toy Bonnie pulls me close to his chest. "I can't believe I have the prettiest wife in the whole wide world" Toy bonnie says kissing my neck.

"And I cant believe I have the fittest and the sexiest husband in the world" I say climbing onto his lap sexually.

Toy Bonnie smile as he holds my hips. I lay on top of his chest looking up at him. 

"I miss our princess already" toy Bonnie sighs. "Same, I'm missing her goodnight cuddles" I says.

"Hopefully Paris won't be sad because she has Tate with her at night and day" I say snuggling into toy Bonnie chest.

"Tate and Paris are going to be so close when Paris grows up" toy Bonnie says. "Yeah i know it's going to be so cute" I say getting sleepy.

"I think It's time for you to go to sleep now" toy Bonnie says kissing my head as he plays with my hair gently because he knows it makes me sleepy.

"Mmhm" I hum as I fall asleep. I feel toy bonnie wrap his strong arms around me protectively before going to sleep.

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ

I wake up with my legs wrapped round toy bonnie waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck.

I glance out of the little window that's beside the bed and it's day time. I feel so warm and cozy right now in toy Bonnies arms.

I lean over to the bedside table to grab my phone. I get my phone just before toy Bonnie pulls me closer to him in his sleep.

Toy Bonnie rests his head on top of my bare breast. I unlock my phone and go through Instagram.

I posted a couple of wedding photos of me toy bonnie and our friends. People from school comments things like: congrats, you two look so adorable, you look so nice, Miss you! and other nice stuff.

I obviously comments back. I click onto the group chat that me and the others have on Instagram.

I text on there for a bit, to be honest I do miss school, I miss cheerleading and just being with my friends but I gladly gave that up to have my beautiful baby girl.

The morning I found out I was pregnant with Paris it wasn't planned I forgot to take my birth control pill. I didn't know what to do, I thought I was not going to be a good enough mother and I was thinking to give her up for adoption when she was born.

I also thought toy bonnie was going to be mad as well. I was so nervous to tell him that's why I kept it a secret the whole day at school.

But when I told him I was pregnant I haven't seen him that happy in my life and That was when I thought I'm going to keep my baby because I was so wrong to give her up for adoption and I'm so glad I didn't.

I don't think I have ever been so attached to something from my own blood in a long time. I'm so clingy to my daughter because I'm so overprotective and I don't want nothing bad to happen to her.

The feeling of toy bonnie kissing my breast snapped me out of my thought. "Morning wifey" toy Bonnie smiles.

"Morning hubby" I grin as toy Bonnie kisses my cheek. "We should be landing in an hour" Toy bonnie says.

"I can't wait to see where we're staying" I say excitedly. "Trust me you will love it, I chose the house for just for you because I know you will love it" Toy bonnie says smiling.

I smile and step out of bed. "Where do you think your going I'm just getting started with you" Toy bonnie pouts.

"I'm going to get a bottle of water if that's ok with you" I say Sticking my tongue out playfully.

Toy Bonnie smirks as he stares at me longingly. "Why are you staring at me love?" I ask as I take a sip of water.

"Because your sexy especially with no top on" toy Bonnie says biting his bottom lip sexily.

I just remembered I have no top on..oh well I love the way toy bonnie looks at me hungrily.

I smirk at toy bonnie and turn my back to him continuing to drink my water. I go rigid when I feel toy Bonnies hands touch my hips.

"You smell like me" Toy bonnie says as he rubs the tip of his nose on the side of my neck gently.

I grin "how do I smell like you?" I ask grinning. "Because you always where my clothes and you sometimes use my shower gel when you run out of yours" toy Bonnie mumbles as he kisses my bare shoulder.

"I have a one big section in my wardrobe of your hoodies that I've stole" I laugh. "I wondered where all my hoodies went"  Toy bonnie says playfully as he drags me backwards slowly to the bed.

"You look so sexy in my hoodies you rock them better than I do" Toy bonnie says as I lay my head on his chest.

"I'm fabulous" I laugh playfully. "Yes you are beautiful" Toy bonnie says pecking my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~