~36~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Toy Chica has fallen asleep on the sofa cuddling Paris blanket and favourite soft carrot toy.

Toy Chica is not doing good at this point. She hasn't eaten anything that her mum cooked her, toy Chica hasn't been talking much either she just staring at the wall.

I'm not doing well either but I'm not going to show that because it will make toy Chica a lot worse than she is now.

It's getting late so decided to carry toy Chica up to her old bedroom. I carry up bridal style, once I reach her room i open the door.

I gently place toy Chica down on her bed. Her room hasn't change since the last time I saw it. It's just slightly a empty.

The police have been searching around all day and they haven't found Paris. The police said to us to not go and find her by ourselves because it could be dangerous. My 3 month old daughter is in that danger I would put myself in that danger to get her back.

I leave toy Chica to sleep and close her bedroom door gently. My phone rings in my back pocket.

I pick my phone up and see it's one of the police men that calls me if anything has happened.

I pick up my phone straight away, "hello have you found her??" I say quietly because toy Chica is literally in the other room.

"No..not yet but we are sorta close" the police man says. I sigh, "what do you mean your sorta close?" I ask.

"We have suspicions that he is in a squat with Paris" the police man says over the phone. "You got to be kidding me" I say running my fingers through my hair stressfully.

"Well we don't know yet for sure I will call back when we find something else" the police man says.

"Ok thank you bye" I say ending the call. "Fucking hell" I say tiredly as I cover my face with my hands.

Squats are full of drunk and drugged up men and woman that are homeless I do not want Paris to be in one because they are dangerous.

I haven't felt this stress since when toy Chica went missing. "Toy bon?" I hear toy Chica whisper.

"Why you up?" I ask, "I heard you on the phone" Toy Chica says rubbing her eyes to stay awake. "You should Go back to sleep beautiful" I say kissing her forehead.

"Only if you come to bed with me, your stressed and I don't want to sleep alone right now" Toy Chica says.

"Ok" I say pecking toy chicas lips. We make our way back into toy chicas bedroom. I get undress and so does toy Chica.

I hand toy Chica my t-shirt and she puts it on, All I have on now is my boxer. I climb into bed with toy Chica as she snuggles up to me.

"We are gonna to find our baby" I whisper moving toy chicas hair out of her face. Toy Chica nods as she holds onto me tight.

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ

I wake up by the sound of my phone ringing. I lean over to the bedside table but feel weight on me. I look down and see toy chicas is clinging onto me tightly with her legs wrapped round my waist.