~60~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 ℬℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Toy Chica soon calmed down from earlier. We laid on the sofa watching tv but Toy Chica fell asleep.

Her head is resting on my chest as I gently play with her hair. I hate seeing Toy Chica cry it breaks my heart. I'm a bit annoyed that her mum didn't just send her guy friend out of the room while Toy Chica tells her about Vincent.

She's so sensitive right now the littlest things could make her cry. I feel Toy Chica move slightly In my arms, I look down to see if she's ok and she is.

I feel her arms wrap around me more tightly as she falls back to sleep. I gently lift up Toy Chica from the sofa and carry her up stairs to bed.

Toy Chica is a really deep sleeper especially after she's been crying. I walk up stairs and down the hallway where our bedroom is.

Luckily the door isn't closed so I walk in and close it with my back because my hands are holding Toy Chica. I place her on the bed and start undressing her ready for bed.

All I do is put Toy Chica in one of my hoodies and take her bottoms off. I remove all of her makeup before pulling the covers over her body.

After I take my clothes off because I sleep in my boxers I get into bed as well. I turn off the lamp and the room Is filled with darkness.

"I love you" I whisper planting a kiss on Toy Chicas cheek before wrapping my arms around her to fall asleep.

~𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ~

My eyes flutter open when I feel something kissing my neck. I look to my side and see my wife.

"I'm sorry that I woke you I couldn't help myself" Toy Chica smiles. God I love her smile.

"You ok?" I smile rubbing my thumb on her cheek. "Yes love" Toy Chica says as she rubs her nose on mine.

"Did you undress me and take my makeup off last night while I was sleep?" Toy Chica questions.

"Yes" is all I said before Toy Chica put her soft lips on mine. I kiss Toy Chica passionately as she does the same. I feel Toy Chicas Hands slide down my boxer as I feel her hand touch my dick.

I moan into the kiss when I feel Toy Chicas Hands wrap around me. "Bebe it's a bit too early" I say breaking away from the kiss.

Toy Chica looks at me blankly and takes her hand out of my pants. "Sorry" shes sighs getting out of bed and walking into the en-suite bathroom locking it behind her.

Did I upset her? I'm supposed to make her happy and smile now I just made her upset.

She probably felt rejected by what I said and her being sensitive right now it doesn't mix.

I get up from the bed and walk over to the closed en-suite door. I put my ear up against the door and hear faint sniffing and crying.

Hearing her cry because of me makes me feel so shit "Fuck" I whisper to myself. "Bebe" i say knocking on the door.

"Can you open up I'm sorry" I say resting my forehead on the door. "N-no go aw-way" Toy Chica says, I can hear how upset she is.

Her words hurt me a little but I'm not giving up until she opens the door and I can hold her. "Beautiful please I'm sorry I didn't know you will get this upset" I say feeling really bad.