~57~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I open my eyes and feel something on top of me. Paris is literally laying on me which is so freaking cute.

I look down to my stomach and Paris is sprawled out on my chest using my breasts as a pillow.

I hear Paris heavy breathing as she sleeps. I rub Paris back gently so she doesn't wake up. Toy Bonnies back is to my as he is also laying on his stomach sprawled out.

Paris was cuddled up with Toy Bonnie before bed she probably rolled over onto me in the middle of the night.

I gently place my hand on Toy Bonnie warm back that's not cover with the duvet and gently trace my fingers over his back.

He loves it when I do this. I slowly move the my fingers up to the back of his neck.

I remove my hand from behind Toy Bonnies neck when I feel Paris moving. Paris does the cutest yawn ever and opens her eyes.

"Morning my love" I whisper sweetly. Paris coos as she rubs her eyes. "Wakey wakey" I smile kissing her head.

I smile down at my daughter lovingly, "I love you" I whisper smiling. Paris smiles obviously understanding what I'm saying.

"Wake dadda up" I smile lifting her over to Toy Bonnie and placing her in his arms. I smile when I See Toy Bonnie moves his head to look down at Paris.

"Dada" I hear Paris say making my hart melt. "Hmm yes princess?" Toy Bonnie says half asleep.

I snuggle up to Toy Bonnie as I kiss his cheek, "morning my love" I say smiling looking down at Toy Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie slightly moves his head to look at me, he smiles and grabs my face gently with his hand bringing my face towards his for a kiss.

My heart races as I kiss him back lovingly. The sound of kissing fills the quiet room. We pull apart at the same time smiling, "sorry couldn't help myself" Toy Bonnie says.

"It's ok" I say softly running my fingers through his hair slowly. "I left you tickling my back it was so relaxing" Toy Bonnie says.

"Sorry did I wake you up" I say as I study Toy Bonnies gorgeous face. "It's fine bebe don't say sorry" Toy Bonnie says.

"I think Paris should stay home while we go to the gym because I think it's will be easier so I will get her nanny in" I say.

"Ok let's start getting ready" Toy Bonnie says getting out of bed lifting up Paris.

After I contacted Paris nanny to come and babysit her while me and Toy Bonnie go to the gym I go Into the bathroom to brush my teeth and start getting ready.

I don't bother getting in the shower because I will shower when I get home from the gym because I will smell of sweat.

After washing my face and cleaning my teeth and put my hair up into a pony tail with a scrunchie.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Paris is dressed in this cute baby pink summer dress. "oh my goodness!!!" I squeal at how cute my baby looks.

Toy Bonnie chuckles at my reaction. I didn't even notice but he is dressed into his gym clothes as well.

Toy Bonnie walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth.