~64~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋
~𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓅𝓁ℯ ℴℊ 𝓌ℯℯ𝓀𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹~

A week ago I had my first therapy session with doctor Harmon. to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought, it felt good to talk about stuff plus the more I talk about my problems the quicker I move on.

Vincent has been out of prison for about a week now and no signs of him which is good and bad. the good is that he hasn't found me and tried to kill me and the bad is that im waiting for something bad to happen.

And with Vincent on the loose Toy Bonnie has been extra protective over me and Paris. so if I or Paris is out in the garden he keeps an eye on us even though the house is guarded with security and cameras. but nothing can stop Vincent that's the scariest thing.

my attention is drawn away from the window to my phone that's ringing. I turn it over to looks who's ringing me, its my mum!

"hello mother" I say as I answer the phone and put it to my ear. "hello Toy Chica sorry I haven't rung or texted you after the incident with ben I miss you three, so how about dinner round yours tonight?" my mother asks.

I smile before answering "that would be great mum" I say, "but can ben and his daughter Fiona join because I really want you to get to know ben and his daughter Fiona is a lovely girl and im sure you will get along with her" my mother asks.

i ponder the thought for a second "umm..im not sure" I say hesitantly, "come on Toy Chica you and ben just got off to a bad start just give him a chance please" my mum begs.

i sigh "ok then see you three at seven" I say, "thank you darling see you then" my mum says before I end the call.

"was that your mum?" I hear Toy Bonnie say from behind me, I smile and turn around "yes it was she wants to have dinner here tonight and she's bringing ben and his daughter that's she's so sure i will get along with" i say sarcastically.

Toy Bonnie chuckles "well you never know you might get along with her" Toy Bonnie says wrapping his arms around me. "maybe" i say wrapping my arms around Toy Bonnies waist.

Toy bonnie lifts me up making me squeal. I wrap my legs around his waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. I smile and rub my nose onto his. Toy Bonnies closes the gap between up making me slightly moan.

I open my mouth waiting for Toy Bonnies tongue to enter. I moan again when I feel his tongue in my mouth. I kiss him rougher as I push and wiggle my waist against Toy Bonnies crotch.

Toy Bonnie quietly moan in my ear "don't get me started" Toy Bonnie says in his low deep voice that always turns me on. "why?" I say teasingly as I wiggle my hips again feeling Toy Bonnie getting hard.

"don't think I wont fuck you right here on his chaise lounge" Toy Bonnie says making me smirk. "maybe I don't want to get fucked right now" I smirking teasing Toy Bonnie. yes im in a teasing mood.

"don't tease me" Toy Bonnie says, "I can do what I like" I say grinding on his hard-on. Toy Bonnie puts me down "now you can-" Toy Bonnie was cut off as I grabbed his crotch with my right hand. "for that you wont be getting me till I say so" I smirk as I move my face close to Toy Bonnie making him think I want to a kiss but I move my head away when his about to kiss me. I let go of his dick and walk out of the room leaving Toy Bonnie with a boner.

I walk into Paris's room to see if shes ok and shes having a tea party with all of her teddys, doll and incy wincy. her pet tarantula is on her pink table with a plastic tea cup in front of it, how cute. not!