~40~

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Me and toy Bonnie are sitting on the sofa watching some tv. Paris is laying against my arm as she's chewing her teething ring.

"Toy Chica later on can you help me with a few things" my mum says coming into the living room. "Well I might be going out to get a few things later" I say.

"I will go out and get whatever you need while your helping your mum" toy Bonnie offers. "Would you do that for me?" I ask smiling at toy bonnie.

"Yeah of course I will take Paris with me as well to get her out of the house and have some father and daughter time together" Toy bonnie says.

"Ok mum I can help you with whatever you need" I say turning my head to my mum. "Thank you it's only some stuff to do with work" my mum says putting her hands on the door frame.

"Oh god" I laugh, my mum smiles as she walk into the kitchen.

"I'm going to get in the shower" I say getting up from the sofa, passing toy Bonnie our daughter.

"I would love to join you but I have to get Paris ready to go out" Toy bonnie says getting up.

"I love you" I say kissing toy Bonnies lips. "I love you" Toy bonnie says kissing me back.

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

After a few minutes of kissing, toy Chica heads into the shower as I go into toy Chicas bedroom to get change.

I place Paris on the bed as I put on a new pair of boxers. After rummaging through the wardrobe I pick out a pair of black nike tracksuit bottom and a plain white Hugo boss t-shirt.

I pick out a outfit for Paris, toy Chica thought it's really cute so she brought it for Paris and I have to agree it is pretty adorable.

After I change Paris's nappy and change her clothes i put a pair of white little socks on her feet because her feet are to small for shoes at the moment

"Oh my god you look so gorgeous" I say happily lifting Paris up from the bed and holding her close.

I turn my head towards the door seeing toy Chica walk In with a short towel wrapped round her, "fuck~" I mumble under my breath quiet enough for toy Chica not to hear.

"Omg you two look so cute together your have the same colours on" toy Chica squeals. "Oh yeah" I smile just noticing that Paris has little black bottom and I got black tracksuit bottom and she has a white top and so do I.

"I'm going to leave in a minute so meet me down stairs" I say pecking toy Chica lips before walking down stairs with Paris.

I put my white nike air forces on before walking into the living room. Paris's pushchair is already in the boot of my car. Toy Chica walks into the living room sadly fully clothed.