~21~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I'm sitting out on my balcony because it's so hot. I'm scrolling through different holidays sites on my laptop.

I'm thinking of arranging a little holiday for me toy bonnie and our friends a couple week before our wedding.

Our wedding day is not even a month away and I'm so existed. Toy bon!!! I call out to him from the balcony.

Yeah toy bonnie replies back as he steps out onto the balcony holding Paris. I'm thinking of arranging a holiday for us and our friends for five days, a couple of weeks before our wedding day I say.

Toy Bonnie nods telling me to go on, it's a five bedroom cabin in the woods with a big swimming pool and a Jacuzzi in the garden for five days I say smiling up from my laptop.

Are you going to let the others know?? Toy Bonnie asks. Yeah I will text on the group chat to see if they can do it I say getting my phone out.

Toy Chica: who's up for a little holiday???

Bonnie: meeeee 🙋🏻‍♂️

Mangle: same

Toy Chica: great because I'm going to book a five day Holiday in a big cabin in the woods and the best thing out it, it has a swimming pool and a jacuzzi 😎

Toy Freddy: that sounds great toy chi 🤤

Mangle: ikr, I'm soooooo in i need a break from life!!

Chica: a swimming pool and jacuzzi in a cabin in the woods so coming 😉

Toy Bonnie: let's just hope foxy doesn't do another backflip into the pool and cracks his head open again 👍

Foxy: heyyyy it's because I was drunk!!!

Toy Chica: that actually doesn't surprise me 🤣

Mangle: I can just tell this is gonna be a fun holiday because I'm with all my friends (sorry for the cheesiness 🙃)

Toy Chica: haha it's fine but it is gonna be fun also my bubba is coming and I'm going to order me and her matching bikinis !!!🥰

Mangle: ohhh myyy goddd😍😍

Toy Freddy: does toy bonnie know about this🤣🤣

Toy Bonnie: no I do not, I don't want my baby growing up to fast 😤😤

Toy Chica: ohhhh come on its only us lot it will be different if we was on a public beach or something❤️

Toy Bonnie: I guess your right😒❤️

Toy Chica: 😛

Mangle: I so need new stuff so how about me you, Chi and Paris all go shopping tomorrow for the day 🤩🤪

Chica: sooo In!!!

Toy Chica: ite that's good because I need new clothes xx

I put my phone down because I will end up texting for hours and hours.

I book the holiday for next week. I get up from my seat on the balcony and walk back into the apartment.

I put my laptop down on the little table and sit on the sofa next to toy bonnie.

Paris has fallen asleep on toy bonnie, shall I put Paris in her cot so she can have her afternoon nap I say.

Yeah toy Bonnie smiles kissing Paris's head. I gently take her from toy bonnie and put Paris in her cot.

I sit back down on the sofa next to toy bonnie. Toy Bonnie pulls me closer to him, smile as I start kissing his neck.

Toy Bonnie pulls me onto his lap as I put my legs on either side of him. I start kissing his neck again.

Toy Bonnie moves his head to the side giving me more access to his neck. Toy Bonnie sighs in relief as he holds my bum.

I kiss slowly up his neck to his jawline. I start sucking and biting his skins leaving love bites across his neck and jawline.

Toy Bonnie slides his hands up my crop top slowly making me gasp from his touch.

Toy Bonnie pins me down on the sofa with a smirk on his face. I glance at Tate thats laying on the floor.

Tates gets up and walks into Paris's room. Toy Bonnie bites his bottom lip as he leans down to the lower part of my body.

Toy Bonnie kisses my stomach gently, my eyes widen when In shock when I feel his tongue on my Lower stomach.

His glides his tongue up my stomach and stops when he reaches the end of my crop top and reaches below my boobs.

Toy Bonnie pulls my crop top over my head. My lips are reaching to touch his, i pucker my lips waiting for toy bonnie to kiss me.

I feel toy bonnie rub my cheek with his thumb gently. I was about to open my eyes but i feel toy Bonnies lips on mine so I keep them closed.

Toy Bonnie kisses me rough and I do the same I can't get enough of toy bonnie and I'll never will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~