~63~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 ℬℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I carry Paris back to the living and she's still crying over the spider that she was playing with.

I wouldn't of thought Paris would of liked spiders I thought she would like fluffy thing's like a dog or a fluffy and pretty toy but nope she likes a giant black house spider.

when we walk back into the living room our friends look over with a confused look.

"everything is ok with Paris she is a little bit up set because I threw the spider she was playing with outside because she wanted to keep it" I say sitting down next to foxy and Toy Chica sits down next to me.

"so she likes spider?" Toy freddy asks with raise eyebrow.

"looks like it" I say rubbing Paris's back as she hugs me calming down from loosing incy wincy.

"I don't think Toy Chica is to fond of that" Freddy laughs

"its not that I'm not fond its that I don't want her to bring them in the house every time she goes outside" Toy Chica says.

as everyone talk about Paris's spider obsession I think about what to do to make Paris happy.

I could go out and buy her a tarantula but Toy Chica would not be too happy about that.

but the thing is she wont see it Paris will only take it out when she's in her room and only in her room and I will help to clean it out and feed it.

Paris would love a pet spider, yes that's what i'm doing im going to go out tomorrow and buy her a pet tarantula and surprise her with it.

"I'm going to go out and buy her a tarantula tomorrow" I say everyone turns to me with shocked faces including Toy Chica.

"The fuck your not I'm not sleeping at night knowing that incy wincys big brother is a couple of doors down no way hosay" Toy Chica says seriously.

"come on bebe Paris will have a pet that she will love and I will help her to feed and clean it out you will have nothing to do with it" I say trying to convince her.

"we can go out and get her a hamster or a rabbit but not a tarantula" Toy Chica says.

"please bebe for Paris" I say, Toy Chica ponders the thought for a second "ugh ok but if it gets out I'm moving to the moon" Toy Chica says.

"god if that was Payton I would of been like never in a million years" mangle says. Toy Chica smiles "what I do to make my daughter happy" Toy Chica smiles.

The next day

I'm on my way to a reptile house to get Paris a pet tarantula I did a lot of research last night about Tarantulas and they are pretty easy to look after.

after some time I find a reptile house, I park my car and get out.

I walk in and see all different types of animals lizards, snakes and all kinds.

"hi how can I help you?" the man that's owns the shop says coming up to me.

"hi I'm looking for tarantulas?" I say, "we have loads of them follow me" the man says.

I follow the man until we reach what looks like the tarantula part of the shop

"this is all the tarantulas we have we have a mixture of male and female which one are you going for?" the man asks.

"I'm going for a female, its for my daughter and I heard female ones last up to 30 years?" I say.

"yeah they do, is this the first time your daughter having a pet tarantula?" the man asks which goes by the name of Phil because I see it on his name tag.

"yes" I say, I look through the glass tanks seeing all different types of spiders.

"I think she'll like that one" I say pointing at a black tarantula.

"this one is a Grammostola Pulchra" the man says.

"a what what??" I say because the name is so long for a thing that has eight legs.

the man chuckles "don't worry about the name is this the one you want?" he asks.

"yes please" I say the man takes out the spider and carries it to the front so I can pay for it.

I pick up everything it needs and pay for that also. the man puts the tarantula in a round see through plastic container.

after I put everything in the car I head home.

after some time I pull up to my house and get out, quickly rush inside to get Garry to help me carry everything in.

when everything is inside I call Paris.

"Paris I have a surprise for you!" I call out. I see Paris run out from the living room with Toy Chica following behind her.

"I got you a new and improved incy wincy" I say showing her the plastic container that its in.

Paris gasps as she takes the container out of my hands and opens the lid.

the Tarantula crawls out slowly as Paris holds it in her hand.

Toy Chica looks at it in disgust, "thank you dada!" Paris says happily.

"what are you doing to call her?" I ask Paris.

"incy wincy" Paris says smiling at it as it starts to crawl up her arm.

"I'm sure mummy doesn't want to help set up incy wincy home" I chuckle as I pick up all the stuff.

"no I don't" Toy Chica says walking back into the living room as me and Paris start heading up stairs.

after setting up incy wincys home Paris gently puts her in her tank.

"happy?" I ask smiling knowing the answer, "yes dada thank you" Paris says wanting to be picked up.

I pick Paris up and kiss her cheek, I leave Paris in her room to have time with incy wincy.

I walk down stairs and into the living room where Toy Chica is sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

I sit down next to Toy Chica and pull her closer.

"you ok my love" I say as I start kissing her neck, "yes bebe" Toy Chica says moving her head to the side so I have more access to her neck.

"I just don't want incy wincy to escape and I find her on my pillow when I wake up" Toy Chica says.

"she wont escape" I say kissing up her neck and onto her face.

Toy Chica moves her head towards me and closes the gap between up.

I kiss Toy Chica gently as she does the same, I move my hand up her top but she stops me.

I pull away and see that shes smirking, "not till later" Toy chica says pecking my lips one last time before pulling me down next to her one the sofa to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did two chapters to make up for not posting last month sos 🤭💛